- Snohomish County Short Sales and Home Foreclosure Information
- Are you one of the many home owners who find themselves worried about losing your home?
- Are you worried that what you paid for your home a few short years ago is now lower than what your mortgage is if you needed to sell?
- Has your job come into jeopardy of up coming layoffs?
- Are you already behind or struggling to make your mortgage payment?
Snohomish County residents are worried about how the down turn in the real estate market is affecting them on a personal level. There are so many scenarios playing out as the market affects each individual differently. Information that the media sends out is confusing even for professionals.
So, what is a confused homeowner to do? If you are already falling behind on your mortgage, contact your lender and a good Real Estate Attorney immediately. I am including an Attorney in Everett that specializes in Real Estate transaction and Home foreclosures and short sales.
Jamie Jensen, Attorney (425) 258-2688
Jelsing, Tri, West and Andrus
2926 Colby Avenue Everett WA, 98207
Tell Jamie that Susan Waiste from John L. Scott referred you and he will give you a free phone consultation. Jamie specializes in Real Estate Law and is an authority with an excellent reputation.
I hope you find this information valuable. Please call if you need any other information or would like to find the current market value on your Snohomish County home.
Subscribe to CommentsComment