1. Texas is the only state that permits residents to cast absentee ballots from space.
2. In Pennsylvania, Ministers are forbidden from performing marriages when either the bride or groom is drunk.
3. Hypnotism is banned by public schools in San Diego.
4. In Michigan it's illegal to place a skunk inside your boss's desk.
5. In Kentucky, it is illegal to carry ice cream in your back pocket.
6. During the time that the atomic bomb was being hatched by the United States at Alamogordo, New Mexico, applicants for routine jobs like janitors were disqualified if they could read. Illiteracy was a job requirement. The reason: the authorities did not want their trash or other papers read.
7. It's illegal in Alabama to wear a fake mustache that causes laughter in church.
8. In parts of Alaska, it's illegal to feed alcohol to a moose.
9. You're subject to fines and/or imprisonment for making "ugly faces" at dogs in Oklahoma.
10. In Hartford Connecticut, it is illegal for a husband to kiss his wife on Sundays.