Are You In Charge Of Your Finances?
Today, the fate of your loan and the rate of your interest hinges on your credit score.
What's The Score?
The FICO credit score was named for developers, Fair, Isaac & Company reflects dozens of parameters in one's financial history.
- Score 700-850 means smooth loan process; best interest rates
- Score 550-699 means medium risk; higher interest rates
- Score 300-549 sorry, no loans or credit cards
Know Your Score!
Are you considering the purchase of a new car, new roof, or new furniture? Before you talk financing send for your credit report and FICO score. If after reviewing you find any errors, make sure to contact the credit bureaus listed below:
- Equifax Information Services, LLC www.Equifax.com.
- Experian www.Experian.com.
- TransUnion LLC Consumer Disclosure Center www.TransUnion.com.
To read more articles about real estate related issues click on batesrealestategroup.com.