I used to be a complainer, but I've changed. Recently, though, I feel like I'm not getting the value for the dollar I'm spending on topproducer. Sure the Market Snapshot tool is very spiffy and people like it and yes the automatic programs and Keller Williams templates are pretty cool as well. However, I've had enough.
I putting a challenge out there to your CRM developers out there, I want to switch from Top Producer, but you haven't made a product that even comes close yet! I'll test it out and put up a review on my blog if you are willing to step up to the plate!
I need it to do the following things while limiting the number of "clicks" and reloads:
- Manage My Contacts
- Manage My Lead Flow from "cradle" to "cradle"
- Needs to have automatic plans complete with task management
- Would love for it to integrate with Google Calendars as this one sucks.
- Needs to have notes prominent so I can access my client's information quickly
- Needs to actually care about the customer base (me)
I don't need but would like
- Listing Management
- Transaction Management
As soon as someone can come up with a decent competitor to Top Producer, I'm sold. I'm tempted to go back to goldmine right now.