Here are some Tampa Bay Area Real Estate agencies that are getting out of the kitchen... the heat in sunny florida must be too much! :o)
Tampa Bay area home sales are sluggish, but one type of property is turning over faster than it has in years: realty offices.
With half as many homes selling this year as during the boom in 2005, Realtors are closing, selling or consolidating their physical property.
Many Tampa Bay area realty companies are closing, selling or consolidating offices. Here's a sampling:
1. Century 21 Mills First: Closed or sold six of seven offices, in St. Petersburg, St. Pete Beach, Tarpon Springs, Seminole, Clearwater and Bellair.
2. RE/MAX Advantage: The Port Richey company shut down in February, laying off 25 agents.
3. Sand Key Realty Sales and Rental: The Clearwater Beach company closed its Indian Rocks Beach office, but two others remain.
4. Prudential Tropical Realty: The Pasco County company closed its Palm Harbor and Polk County offices.
5. Century 21 West Bay Properties: The Tampa company sold last year to cross-bay rival Century 21 Sunshine. Seventeen offices operate post merger.
information Source 5/15/2007 St Pete Times James Thorner
We aren't going anywhere!! Unsure about he realtor that you worked with last summer... what was her name???
I'm Katrina Madewell, striving to be your home consultant for life!
Charles Rutenberg Realty