Our fundamental blog training on ActiveRain is our Blogging Boot Camp series. This post is a hub to keep you updated on the most recent recordings from Blogging Boot Camp, as well as a way for you to sign up for the next live series of classes for Blogging Boot Camp.
Blogging Boot Camp is a series of classes that gives you the fundamental understanding of how to get your blog posts to rank, what you should be writing about to get in front of interested consumers in your market, how to get your information in front of as many consumers as possible and also how to use calls to action in your blog posts to drive traffic to your website and generate leads for your business.
Blogging Boot Camp Class 1: The SEO of Blogging - How to Get Your Blog Ranked in the Search Engines
This is possibly the most important class related to ActiveRain. We want you ranking well in the search engines so people will find the things you've written. This class will give you the tools and the understanding to do that. You will learn:
- The Long Tail and what that means
- Why picking a target is important
- How to go about selecting your keywords
- What elements on the page can help your content rank better
- Some commonly missed opportunities for SEO
This is a core class for understanding how to maximize your RainMaker account and how to get your content to rank well in the search engines.
Blogging Boot Camp Class 2: Lead Generation: How to Ensure Your Blog Generates Leads
Learn to generate leads with your blog posts using calls to action! You can be doing everything right, but if you don't have the tools to convert traffic to leads, you are missing out on a major step of the online funnel. In this class, we'll look at:
- Where should your links be going for the most impact?
- How do you get people to consume more of your content beyond the first page they land on
- How can you use visual aids to increase the chances of someone taking the action you want them to take
- What kind of value can you offer on your blog in order to get consumers to give up their info
The session is valuable in understanding the importance of your blog in your overall online strategy and how to maximize the impact of each post you write.
We'll show you some best practices in this class, so by the time it's done, you'll have all the tools you need to generate leads for your business.
Blogging Boot Camp Class 3: Keywords and What to Blog About
What kind of phrases are consumers searching for that could lead them to your content? What type of content does a successful real estate blog have in it? What are some fundamental posts that every agent should have in their blog? In this class, you will learn:
- What is the Long Tail and how do you target it?
- What are the 5 best types of blogs you can produce
- If you only have a limited time devoted to blogging what gets the best return
Join ActiveRain Community Evangelist Bob Stewart to tackle one of the most challenging parts of blogging - choosing what to write about.
Let it Rain!