Generate Leads With Blog Posts On ActiveRain
We all know that blogging can be fun and somewhat therapeutic, but as a real estate agent, why did you start blogging? The answer is probably to get more leads. Here is a quick guide about how to generate leads with blog posts on ActiveRain.
How to generate leads with your blog posts on ActiveRain:
1. People go online for listings, home values, and information. Make sure your posts give readers one of these things.
2. Use good links. Use specific anchor text that matches your keyword phrase. Land them in the exact spot they want to go. Fewer clicks is better. Listings should always be the landing page.
3. Be specific. Think closely about your target audience and make sure your post is specific enough to capture their attention.
4. Put text on your images. Then link these images to landing pages with listings on them.
5. Do you have a service you use that will allow you to embed listings directly in your blog post. If so, then use it!
6. Offer visitors a deal, if possible.
7. If you are targeting seller leads, consider including links and image links to home value estimate offers or embed a home value estimation widget.
8. Include relevant videos in your posts whenever possible.
9. Always try to link back to your own website.
10. Embed forms into your blog posts. You could create a form that would allow visitors to enter their home information so you can provide them with a home value estimate or you could create a simple form that would allow a visitor to ask you a question.
11. Entice blog visitors into clicking on links by using topics like best priced properties, foreclosures and short sales, discounts on service, free resources, and pocket listings.