There are 8 extra things I can do to help make your listing more visible on the Internet. See "8ExtraThings.com".
Get to know Bob Foster
Hi. In 2008 I came to real estate from a career as teacher, vice-principal, and coordinator for our local school board. My experience in developing websites goes back to the early days of public Internet use in 1993, and my wife and I ran a commercial website design company for about 8 yearsuntil I decided to use my web authoring skills exclusively for my real estate clients.
For sellers, this means that you can take advantage of my Internet Advantage Service Package, which uses the powerful combination of print and online media (including full video tours) to interest prospective purchasers in your home and give them a more complete look at the lifestyle your home can offer. The eight extra things I do for my seller clients are listed on my website, and in the section below titled, "Areas of Expertise".
For buyers, you can expect information on the real estate market, updated monthly in the Real Estate News section of my website, extensive background information on properties of interest, unhurried home tours, and all the support you need as you work through negotiations and condition fulfillment to a successful closing. I am also registered to provide relocation services to military and government personnel through Brookfield Global Relocation Services (Canada).
I am very pleased to own the http://movingtothecountry.ca website, which is rated first on Google for searches of the terms "moving to the country" on both Google and Yahoo in Canada. This site offers practical advice to people considering a move from a urban to a rural environment (What is a septic system? How does it work?),as well as a link to my rural listings.
Bob Foster's Blog Posts
Internet Advantage Listings:
In addition to my print media ads, signs on the lawn, listings on MLS and open houses, each of my listings gets:
1. A comprehensive website with both slideshow and video tours. The website provides information not available in MLS listings, such as information about community faciltiies and services;
2. A featured listing on MovingtotheCountry.ca, for all farms, lots, rural homes, village homes, cottages and waterfront properties;
3. The website address prominently displayed on a sign on the property;
4. The video is posted on YouTube;
5. An ad for the property is posted on Kijiji.ca;
6. Postcard ads with a link to the website are distributed in the community;
7. Featured advertising on YourHomeinQuinte.com; and
8. Blog presentations on ActiveRain and Localism.