Cheryl Brewer REALTOR Century 21 Mike Bowman Cheryl has sold over $100,000,000.00 Homes since 1997.
Get to know Cheryl Brewer
Helping families with their real estate needs is my passion! Marketing a home to sell or finding a home for a buyer never gets old. Over the years I have had the pleasure to help many families achieve their dream of home ownership. It is more than a job to me. Putting clients wants and needs first, exceeding expectations with strong negotiating skills on behalf of clients with preparation, meticulous organization and attention to detail consistently results in closed transactions."
Century 21 Mike Bowman, Inc. has the tools to provide you with outstanding real estate services. As your REALTOR, I guarantee to provide your with professional expertise for all your real estate needs."
14 Steps to Buying a Home
1. Meet with your Real Estate Agent- your agent will help you every step of the way.
2. Meet with a Loan Officer- the Loan Officer will take information about your job, income, past credit history to determine if you can qualify for a home.
3. Get a PreApproval Letter the preApproval letter is not a final approval until the documentation is verified.
4. Begin Viewing Homes begin looking for a home and previewing homes that fit your criteria.
5. Make your Loan Application with the Lender Underwriter may ask for additional information.
6. Find a Home
7. Make an Offer on the Property compare neighborhood sold properties before making an offer.
8. Negotiate Offer
9. Get an Accepted Contract an Earnest Money Check and Option fee are usually accepted at this time.
10. Inspect the Property Licensed Home Inspector costs are from $250-400 with Termite Inspection.
11. Appraisal and Survey of Property The Mortgage Company will order an Appraisal and Survey unless the seller has a survey that is acceptable for the Mortgage Company.
12. Closing is Scheduled by your REALTOR.
13. Close at the Title Company the Title Company will disperse funds.
14. Get the Keys after Funding funding is when the money transfers from the bank.
Cheryl Brewer & Associates, David and Cheryl Brewer-Arlington Real Estate If you have questions about the Fort Worth, Arlington real estate market. Fort Worth and surrounding cities in Tarrant County is my specialty. We areTexas Realtors located in Arlington TX. Serving Arlington, Fort Worth, Mansfield, Grand Prairie and other areas in the Dallas, Fort Worth Metroplex. Let our expertise help you achieve your home search in Arlington, Texas. Luxury homes in Arlingtonand DFW, building a new home, custom builders in DFW, Foreclosures, Hud Home List. Feel free to call 817 217-0005 real estate professionals to answer your questions on buying a home and selling a home. We appreciate your business!
Cheryl Brewer's Blog Posts
Acctedited Buyer's Agent
Short Sale Specialist
Arlington is a city in Tarrant County, within the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex. In 2010 Arlington had an estimated population of 365,438, making it the third largest in the DFW Metroplex. Arlington is the seventh largest city in Texas and the 49th largest city in the United States.
Arlington Texas is a great place to raise a family and call home. There are so many attractions without leaving the city. There is always something to do or somewhere to go in Arlington. City of Arlington's location makes it the best of both worlds with Dallas and Fort Worth connected by two major highways. About 12 miles to Downtown Fort Worth or 20 miles to Downtown Dallas. Arlington Police Department is some of the best in the state of Texas. The crime is low considering the size of Arlington. Arlington Chamber of Commerce has a wealth of information if you plan a visit to the Metroplex. Arlington has several theme parks shopping and Arts District, and the new Dallas Cowboy Stadium
FACTS about Arlington History of Arlington
• Arlington Texas is in the DFW metroplex between Dallas and Fort Worth.
• Arlington Texas one of the most desirable cities in the DFW area.
• Arlington homes range from low $30,000 to $3,000,000.
• Arlington average home is $170,000-200.000.
Links for Arlington Texas
Contact Cheryl at 817 217-0005 or email@example.com
My current awards are...
My skills are...