Whether you are selling your home or looking to buy your perfect home, The Powell Team & I are dedicated to “Helping you make the right move”! Contact us today and let's get started!
Get to know Cheryl Powell - The Powell Team
I started my real estate career in 2000 as a New Home Sales Representative and Office Manager for a local custom/semi-custom builder. During that time, I had the opportunity to work closely with several construction and finishing sub-contractors who were tremendously helpful in my home construction education. After that I accepted a position as Community Sales Manager with a National homebuilder. My new construction experience has proven to be extremely valuable in my real estate career and the knowledge I gained benefits my clients every day.
I had a strong desire to work with buyers and sellers as a general brokerage Real Estate Agent, so in 2003 I joined Allen Tate Realtors. I took advantage of the many educational opportunities afforded me and in 2005 I decided it was time to make a move and join RE/MAX. In 2019 I joined Southern Homes of The Carolinas, where I continue to provide unparalleled service to my clients.
For more information about me or The Powell Team, please visit www.ThePowellTeam.com or www.CherylPowell.com, your one-stop sources for real estate information covering Concord, Harrisburg, Kannapolis, Mooresville and the entire Charlotte NC area.
I provide professional real estate services for Charlotte NC & the surrounding areas, including: Cabarrus County (Concord, Harrisburg, Kannapolis, Midland, Mt. Pleasant), Iredell County (Mooresville, Statesville, Troutman), Mecklenburg (Charlotte, Cornelius, Davidson, Huntersville, Matthews, Mint Hill), Rowan (China Grove, Kannapolis, Landis, Rockwell, Salisbury), and Union counties as well as the Lake Norman Area.
My specialties include:
- Representing Buyers and Sellers of New Homes
- Representing Buyers and Sellers of Resale Homes
- Helping Buyers moving to our area make a smooth Relocation
- Working closely with 1st Time Buyers
- Working with Buyers & Sellers who are Moving Up into a larger home or Downsizing into a smaller home
- Helping real estate Investors find properties that work within their business plan
- Representing Buyers and Sellers of Foreclosure properties
- Listing and negotiating Short Sales for home owners trying to avoid foreclosure
- Representing Buyers of Short Sale Properties.
Whether you are selling your home or searching for that special place to call your own, my local expertise & real estate experience will benefit you.
I pride myself on providing unparalleled service & look forward to developing a long-term relationship with you. Contact Cheryl anytime, to discuss your real estate needs.
To get your Personal Home Search Website CONTACT CHERYL TODAY!
Click Here...Your Home's Value Get an estimate of your home's current market value & receive a list of recent sales of homes similar to yours, compiled from local county records.
Cheryl Powell - The Powell Team's Blog Posts
- ABR, the Accredited Buyer's Representative designation is the benchmark of excellence in buyer representation, awarded to REALTORS who meet specified educational and professional experience criteria.
- SFR, REALTORS® with the Short Sales and Foreclosures Resource/SFR certification can be a trusted resource when buying or selling short sale and foreclosure properties.
Professional Licenses and Affiliations
- Licensed North Carolina Real Estate Broker since 2002
- National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- North Carolina Association of Realtors (NCAR)
- Charlotte Regional Realtor Association (CRRA)
- Real Estate Buyer's Agent Council (REBAC)
- Carolina Multiple Listing Service (CMLS)
Education and Related Experience
- Attended - Mingle School of Real Estate Salesperson Course and RCCC Broker Course.
- Alumni- Marshall University
- Team Leader - The Powell Team has the experience, knowledge and dedication that it takes to get the best results.
- Custom and national homebuilder employment experience - Put my knowledge of new home sales, home design, and the construction process to work for you.
- 25+ years sales and marketing experience - I have the skills to sell your property quickly for top dollar.
An Experienced REALTOR®
- A REALTOR® is a member of the National Association of REALTORS® and subscribes to its strict Code of Ethics.
The Code establishes time-honored and baseline principles that come from the collective experiences of REALTORS® since the Code of Ethics was first established in 1913. Those principles can be loosely defined as:
- Loyalty to clients;
- Fiduciary (legal) duty to clients;
- Cooperation with competitors;
- Truthfulness in statements and advertising; and non-interference in exclusive relationships that other REALTORS® have with their clients.
RE/MAX Executive Club Award
RE/MAX 100% Club Award
Testimonials for Cheryl Powell - The Powell Team
P. Benoit- New Construction Sales Representative10/25/2013
"Working with Cheryl is a dream. Her customers are always well informed and ready. She lets the on site agent do her job without butting in unless it is necessary. I love working with Cheryl. We did a deal together some months back and everybody was excited about the way everything was handled. The buyer, the seller, the buyer agent, the seller agent. Awesome."
"Cheryl is very personable and knowledgeable of the real estate market. She is easy and comfortable to be around. She made herself available to us when we had questions or concerns. I feel she is a strong negotiator and served us very well with our home search and buying our home!"
"Cheryl is the most amazing agent to work with! Since I have worked with her I have recommended her every single time when a friend of mine mentioned plans to buy a house. Cheryl is kind and understands her customers needs. Not many agents care about the purchaser actually being happy and Cheryl makes sure her clients are. She went above and beyond for me so that I could move into my house on the day planned, traveling more in one day than anyone could expect from her, just to get my paperwork filed. She was always patient and honest when she felt a house didn't fit my lifestyle and I truly love the decision I have made. Cheryl is more than an agent, she is the person you can trust throughout the process - a true partner. I would recommend her any day!"
"Cheryl is wonderful. She is very patient and helpful. She knows the area well and will even make restaurant recommendations! If you have a question about a property she will try to get an answer for you asap."
"If you want a realtor that will listen to your needs and go and find the perfect house for you ,give her a call. She helped me find our family the perfect house. If you need to sell your house look no further for someone that will market your house to get it sold. Always goes above and beyond the expected."
J. Clardy Jr10/16/2013
"Cheryl is the best. We have bought a house with her and she has sold one for us and on both occasions she was top notch. Her knowledge in real estate is unbelievable. When we were buying she always sent us comparisons to the property we were looking at and always had our best interest at heart. She will always be our realtor, we were so pleased we recommended her to our son who also bought through her."
H. Ramaswamy & Lakshmi Raghuraman08/10/2013
"Dear Cheryl: We cannot begin to tell you how much we appreciated the effort you put in to finding us the right home and making sure things go as smoothly as possible. You were there for us every step of the way; in person, by email and phone, keeping us totally informed. You showed extraordinary professionalism and we could not have had better support. Your attention to detail is remarkable and that saved us a lot of money. You went out of your way (above and beyond call of duty) to help us out during tough situations and we truly appreciate everything you did for us. Being first time buyers we did not know what to watch out for but you were there making sure we avoid pitfalls. You were there during showroom appointments, final walk through, inspection etc. pointing out things we should we aware of. You escalated issues and made sure they were resolved. You made us feel like we were working with a friend and not just a realtor. It is obvious that you truly strive for client satisfaction and not in it just for the paycheck. I will blindly recommend you to my colleagues and friends looking to buy or sell a house. Thank You Again"
"Cheryl is Great! She´s very passionate and kind. Always available, return calls in a timely manner. She´s the agent that everyone dreams for. She went above and beyond to help me get pre-qualified. In my eyes she´s heaven sent!"
A. Wilson- Senior Loan Officer05/06/2013
"Cheryl is an excellent real estate agent. She is very reliable, thorough and knowledgeable in her field and always looks out for the best interest of her clients. If you in need a real estate agent, you can be confident that Cheryl will work hard for you."
"This was my first home buying experience and Cheryl was there for me all the way. We worked together for 7 months to find my house. She was extremely patient and willing to go anywhere I wanted to look. I would and already have recommended her!"