|Managing Real Estate Broker||
|Show Me real estate in Kansas City|
Kansas City, MO
— Keller Williams Northland
Keller Williams Realty Inc.
|insert_link Davids Web site|
|web David's Blog|
For dedicated service and professional ability, David Spencer & Associates should be your choice for Jackson County, Clay County and Platte County. With 30 years of brokerage experience, we are knowledgeable about real estate in the metropolitan area.
David Spencer has been an active Real Estate Broker since 1976, and has experience in all aspects of the real estate industry. Professional services in residential, investment, commercial, industrial and businesses with real estate. Site selection for franchisees and cellular telephone towers.
1031 Tax deferred exchanges: For those investors considering tax deferred exchanges, or learning about 1031 rules and effect on your investment, please contact David Spencer. If an investor's 1031 clock is ticking, contact us immediately for information and possible use of an intermediary.
1. Residential brokerage: Single family detached, townhomes, condominiums and two to four family dwellings. Experience in the buy and sell of entry level properties middle income or luxury homes. Market area averages $386,000 for single family. With a top of $2,300,000 and a low of $248,000.
2. Investment property: Multi -family; commercial and industrial. Muti- family from six units up to 380 units. Commercial properties ranging from 600, square feet to 280,000 square feet. Industrial property from 1,500 incubator up to 300,000 square feet. ROI's to fit the needs of our Clients.
3. Licensed Illinois instructor for Salesman pre- licensing; real estate Broker and for Continuing education for active licensed agents. Illinois salesman license presently requires forty five hours of classroom study (or online) to receive a certificate to set the Illinois state license examination. Every two years, active licensed agents must acquire twelve hours of mandatory and elective course work to maintain licensure.
4. Property development capabilities: Raw land development, rehabilitation of real estate, zoning and planning, annexation, architectural and engineering.
5. Cellular Telephone towers: Identification of sites for acquisition. Negotiation of lease or purchase, and municipal approval process.
5. Property management: Single family detached and attached, Multi-family, commercial and industrial.
6. 1031 Tax deferred exchanges. Delayed (Starker) or simultaneous transfer.
Contact David Spencer for residential (to include REO and Short Sales), investment and commercial real estate in Clay County, Platte County, Jackson County REO and Short Sale specialist