|Real Estate Agent||
Palm Springs, CA
— Keller Williams Realty
Keller Williams Realty Inc.
|web Dave Watkowski's (davidwatkowski) Blog|
1. I am easy going, calm and mellow. I take pride in providing great service and staying positive. I return phone calls and show up on time. I work hard and smart. I'll look you in the eye and tell you the truth, even if it's something you'd rather not hear.
2. YEARS OF BUSINESS EXPERIENCE - Dating back to 1970 as a Banker and Personal Financial Planner. Professional Realtor since 2004.
3. I KNOW THE LOCAL INVENTORY - I preview dozens of homes every week from small condos to high end homes.
4. I KNOW THE PAPERWORK - Buying and selling real estate in California involves a mountain of paperwork. From the purchase agreement, through all of the required disclosures and contingencies, I stay up to date on all of the required forms and the constantly changing legal updates. In short, I know what boxes to check, what i's to dot and t's to cross to protect your interests.
5. I KNOW THE RIGHT PEOPLE - From title companies,escrow officers, home warranty companies, lenders, CPA's, attorneys and estate planning experts, I know who provides good service and who doesn't.
6. I have a great team of people behind me. My transaction co-ordinator is fantastic!
7. CONTINUING EDUCATION
Certified as a Senior Real Estate Specialist by the N.A.R. in 2007.
Earned the A.B.R. designation (Accredited Buyer Representative) in 2008.
Instructor for Keller Williams Realty. Educator of the Year 2011.
Dave is actively serving clients in the areas of Palm Springs, Palm Desert, Rancho Mirage, Indian Wells and La Quinta, CA.