Serving the Greater Ogden area including Hill AFB, Weber, Davis & Morgan Counties.
Get to know Don Patton
• Full time Realtor since 1990
• GRI designation (Graduate Realtor Institute)
• Broker License - 1999
• CDPE - (Certified Distressed Property Expert)
• New Agent Trainer - RE/MAX Community
• Past coordinator - Weber County broker's co-op tour
• RE/MAX Executive Club - 2008, 2006, 2005
• RE/MAX 100 % Club - 2007
• WNDAR Professional Achievement award - 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005, 2002
• Bachelor degree - Weber State University 1988 - Business Marketing
• Associate degree - Ricks College 1986 - General Studies
• RE/MAX Community
• Children's Miracle Network - a contribution from every sale is made to Primary Children's Hospital
• Weber North Davis Association of Realtors®
•§ Committee Chairman - MLS/Technology Committee - 2007
• Utah Association of Realtors
• National Association of Realtors
Knowledge of local market
• Resident of Weber & Davis Counties since 1986
• Knowledge of schools, major employers, retail, attractions, etc.
• Community involvement:
•§ AYSO soccer coach 7+ years
•§ Volunteer Track & Field Coach - SandRidge Jr. High - 2 years
•§ Former Treasurer - AYSO Roy Region
•§ Former Legislative VP - SandRidge Jr. High PTSA - 2 years
•§ Former Legislative VP - Roy Council PTSA - 2 years
•§ Former Chairman - Valley View Elem. Community Council
•§ Former Member - SandRidge Jr. High Community Council
Don Patton's Mission Statement
I will provide quality Real Estate service to my clients. This will be possible by my adhering to a higher moral and ethical standard, staying currently abreast of any industry changes through educational opportunities, and by being mentally and physically prepared to meet my client's needs. My goal is to not only be your Realtor®, but to be your friend as well when the transaction is over. My primary concern is your satisfaction.
Even though I am licensed for the whole state of Utah, I concentrate in Weber, Davis & Morgan Counties and military relocation's with Hill AFB. Over the years, about half of my business has been done in the community of Roy, where I have lived for nearly 20 years. As a father of 3 children, I understand the importance of schools, location of parks, recreational opportunities, venues for arts and museums as well as resale values. I spend my time pretty evenly between buyers and sellers. I do love the opportunity to work with new buyers and feel confident in my answers to questions I get from buyers having a first time buying experience. I also enjoy working with relocating buyers moving here from out of state. The pressure of finding a home in a very short shopping time period is invigorating.