As we continue to work through this tough Real Estate market, we need to constantly perform at higher level and keep up with today’s consumers.
Get to know Evan Russell
Evan is a career sales manager, personal coach and trainer who holds Real Estate broker licenses in Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, Rhode Island and Maine. He has made his mark by leveraging technology to extend and expedite industry contact with the consumer.
Evan has dedicated his career to sharing lead management techniques and assisting business owners in development with the lead generation through personal contact, private coaching sessions and via educational seminar podcasts on iTunes and social media.
Evan has now transitioned his focus to sharing his success in internet marketing to all types of business, including yours!
Evan Russell's Blog Posts
Member of Eastern Middlesex Board of RealtorsMember of Greater Boston Board of RealtorsMember of Worcester Board of RealtorsMember of Granite State South Board of Realtors – N.H.Member of Burlington/Camden County Board of Realtors – N.J.Member of Northern New England Real Estate NetworkMember of MLS/PIN
· Listed more than 350 properties as an agent
· Closed on more than 175 properties as an agent in less than 2 years
· Listed 42 properties in August 2005
· Sold 22 properties in July 2006
· Burlington Camden County Board of Realtors Individual Superstar Winner, Top Listing Agent ‘06
· Circle of Excellence Winner
· Managed agent teams that listed and sold over 1000 properties
· Regional Sales Manager/Broker of Record for 3 Different National Companies.
· Licensed Real Estate Broker in Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Maine, Rhode Island, and New Jersey
· Created Handling Today’s Consumer Training Program
· Weekly Podcast is published in the iTunes music store, under Handling Today’s Consumer in Real Estate
Profile on Linkedin / Profile on Trulia / Profile on Activerain / Follow us on Twitter /Facebook