Using both the latest technology, and traditional customer service, to provide my clients with the best possible experience when buying or selling a home.
Get to know Fred Corey
I am a professional full-time REALTOR®. Real Estate is my ONLY business. My priorities are your goals.
A 3rd generation REALTOR® with a family history in Real Estate dating back to the 1950's I know what it takes to make the home buying and selling process work for you. Tending to all the details, educating my clients and providing them with a stress-free transaction is what I focus on.
With a history in the high-tech field, prior to entering Real Estate, I also focus on how to best integrate changing technology to maximize the home buying or selling experience for my clients.
A native of California, I moved to Connecticut in 2001, and have lived in Guilford since then. Having experienced the relocation process first hand I have an exceptionally deep understanding of what it is like, and enjoy helping others who are relocating to the great area we call The Connecticut Shoreline.
I pride myself on combining an old fashioned sense of customer service with all the latest technological tools, making your real estate buying or selling experience fun and worry free.
Whether you are buying or selling your first home or your tenth, you'll appreciate the service of a dedicated professional.
Professional Designations and Certifications:
• Real Estate Broker - Having upgraded my Connecticut Real Estate Salesperson License in 2005, Fred Corey is now
a Licensed Real Estate Broker.
• ASR® - The Accredited Seller's Representative® designation signifies specialized training for working with Home Seller's to market and sell their homes. This designation is held by just a few dozen REALTORS® in Connecticut, Fred Corey is one of the first to earn this desirable designation. Being focused on how best to serve home sellers is a key goal.
• e-PRO - The e-PRO Technology Certification Program, gaining recognition as a leader in the practice of Online Real Estate and officially certified as an e-PRO Internet Professional. A must-have for the 21st century.
• National Association of REALTORS®
• Connecticut Association of REALTORS®
• Middlesex Shoreline Association of REALTORS®
Fred Corey's Blog Posts
Specializing is residential real estate along the Shoreline and in the Greater New Haven area. I work with relocation clients, first time home buyers and sellers, investors and the experienced home buyer and seller.