For me, a career in real estate is an extension of a life-long love for homes. My love for homes originally led me to consider a career in property management until I realized that my true fascination is when I make life-long dreams come true.
With almost ten years of experience and a reputation as a hard-working Realtor, I have earned the trust and business of the state’s most discriminating buyers and sellers. I offer the most patient guidance and attention to details that are valued as much by first-time buyers and sellers as it is by seasoned pros. Whether working with a first time buyer or a multi-million dollar sale, I imbue my real estate practice with the value of integrity, discretion and dedication to my clients. This approach, combined with creative problem solving techniques, keen attention to detail, and negotiation have earned me loyalty from buyers and sellers, and praise from my clients and colleagues. My clients include high-profile business executives, domestic and foreign investors, real estate professionals and first-time buyers.A strong believer in the power of knowledge, I take extra classes and training in order to serve my clients well. I believe knowledge means power for my clients as well as myself. When negotiating a purchase or sale, I have the ability to keep my own emotions out of the process in order to obtain the best results for my clients. My clients quickly learn that they can count on me to honor my commitments, and respond promptly to their communications – whether via phone, fax, e-mail, or text messaging. So when you area ready to make the important decision to buy or sell a home, I am committed to going the extra mile to ensure that all your need are successfully met in a professional and honest manner. I promise I won't let you down!I Am Your REALTOR. Welcome Home!
Providing exceptional service to clients that need to list their home and or buy a home in beautiful "sunny" California.
• Are you sick and tired of boring white walls and noisy neighbors? • Do you have a desire to have a place you can call your own? • Would you like to start building equity and having a tax write off? • Are you ready to quit paying rent and watching your money go down the drain?
If you answered YES to any of the above questions, it's time for you to investigate your opportunity to buy your own home!
We have a common goal: Making you a homeowner. Let's make it happen!
Ensuring you exceptional service at every step of your home buying process.Search listings from the convenience of your home. Be the first to get new listings that match your criteria. Get real estate market watch updates for listings in your area. "For Buyers" - Your source for the latest tips, checklists and free reports. Personal Consultation - Vast experience and knowledge you can rely on
Now that you've decided to sell, I will be your advocate, guide, and fierce negotiator. I will work hard to make your transaction as smooth and stress-free as possible. Guaranteed!
When your ready to sell your home! Where should you begin…
• Find the right representative. The experience and knowledge of a dedicated real estate professional can be priceless. A good Realtor® forms a powerful team with his/her clients to ensure a smooth, successful, stress-free sale.
• Determine your needs/wants for the sale and for your new home. Selling your primary residence can be tricky because you must simultaneously think about where you would like to buy. First, weigh your priorities - selling price is certainly important, but having a quick and efficient sale can often be a fair trade-off for a slightly lower offer. Talk to Me and I will make sure we are both on the same page about your personal priorities. At the same time, you should be compiling a needs/wants list for the home you will buy. Chances are good you will have to act fairly quickly when your house sells, so any preparation you can do in advance will serve you well.
• Prepare your house for showing. Unprepared homes can create sales disasters. Your home will never get as much attention from potential buyers as when it is first listed, so it's essential to clear clutter, clean, make repairs, and put your home's best foot forward. Don't "open for business" until your home is ready to be seen as favorably as possible. Remember, “First impression could win it all.”
• Get the lowdown on your local market. Being realistic about your market is the key to a smooth sale. You can attempt to do it yourself and save a few thousand dollars, but there's no substitute for a professional real estate representative when it comes to local market knowledge.
• List away! Lots of photos and online exposure is the key to getting a good response for your listing. I know my way around the internet and I am an expert with all of the main social media sites- and that is where potential buyers are looking for homes - online. Now just "open" the house and sit back and wait for the buyers and offers!
If you'd like a FREE market analysis of your neighborhood or just want to discuss your situation please contact me and it will be on it's way within hours. It's that quick, easy, and free!
Allow Me to list your home for a quick sale. As a real estate specialist, I know what it takes to sell your home. I bring extensive knowledge, valuable experience blended with the latest technology, a well-defined marketing plan, a cohesive network, energy, enthusiasm, and the excitement of a job well done.Detailed Home Evaluation Report and advice on the best price to list your home. Vast exposure to your listing. Virtual tours to distinguish your listing. "For Sellers" - Your source for the latest tips, checklists and free reports. Personal Consultation - Vast experience and knowledge you can rely on. Relocating - Everything you need to know about the neighborhood and transferring utilities. Foreclosures
It's a fact of life these days ... due to the shaky economy and the collapse of the housing industry, more and more homeowners are falling into foreclosure. If you're a homeowner who is behind on your payments, falling into trouble, or finding yourself facing foreclosure, please call me sooner rather then later at 510-366-1460. I may be able to help you find a way to stay in your home, or if that is not possible work with you to avoid foreclosure!
You are most welcome! I know and understand this part of real estate as well as residential. I know the importance of a bottom line and work to help buyers purchase profitable properties and have sellers get the best possible return for their real estate investment.
Times have changed for investors...lending requirements are different than they were a few years ago and they are constantly changing in today's market. I can show you the formulas that make sense if you are an investor. Conversely, the sellers for investment properties need to understand what kind of prices will be attractive to a buyer...and that a buyer must be able to show a profit for the purchase to make sense to him AND to the lender for the property.
I've been asked a lot of question lately about the difference between purchasing bank-owned properties vs. short-sale properties. The term "bank-owned" (also known as REO or Real-Estate Owned) refers to homes that have gone back to the bank after an unsuccessful foreclosure auction. Short sales are still owned by the seller, but they owe more on their homes than they are worth in the current market.
Both bank-owned homes and short sales will give you the opportunity to do a home inspection, upon which the sale is conting ent. Bank-owned properties are sold in "AS IS" condition, so expect that they will make absolutely NO repairs. Also, since the seller (the bank) has never lived in the home, they have no real knowledge of what may or may not be a problem situation with the property. It's the old "buyer beware" situation. This isn't to say there aren't some great deals to be bought in California. Just be certain to hire a certified home inspector and find out up front what your added expenses will likely be after you close on the home. So you won’t have to deal with any surprises.
With many short-sale properties, the seller has no money to do any repairs, so it puts the potential cost of repairs on the buyers' shoulders. On the positive side, the seller often has lived in the home or is still living there, and has full knowledge of the home's condition. The seller can tell you if the AC has been replaced or if there've been any plumbing problems, roof issues, etc. ALWAYS have a home inspection should you decide to buy a short sale property.
Custom Marketing Plans Produce the Highest & Best Offers for Sellers!
Years of experience in marketing, advertising, and public relationsare applied to each listing. A multi-media approach with defined target markets is designed, executed and reviewed during the course of a listing. As themarket may indicate a change, changes are madewith a schooled eye on monitoring the resultsand making any necessary adjustments to insure that every possible audience, agents, and potential buyershave "top of mind awareness" of each listing.I Am not therealtor who will put a sign in the ground and listed in MLS and hope that someone buys your home. Being Pro-Active would be the best description of my integrity and passion to get the best result for your home with many plans that have proven successful for each of my clients.
Aside from proudly working with the # 1 company in the world, I have designed my own home with a built-in home office and am frequently joined at work on my lap my dog...Booboo, a white Maltese cotton mix. My home office is designed with the state-of-the-art computers, designated fax line, land lines, and a high speed internet which enables me to be available and up to date with up-to-the-minute resources 24/7 regardless of time zone or day of the week. I understand the importance of the investment in your home...monetarily and emotionally and I am always ready to be of service to you!
§ Santa Clara County Association of Realtors
§ California Association of Realtors.
§ National Association of Realtors.
Being a realtor for 10 years I pride my business on trust, extensive knowledge of the market, strong negotiating skills, and creative marketing strategies!