Get to know Jim Howlett
Jim Howlett Law is a Cook County based professional license defense, and criminal defense attorney. When the Illinois Division of Real Estate (DRE) notifies you that you are under audit, investigation or facing a possible disciplinary action, it is essential to discuss with a skilled DRE real estate license lawyer before taking further action on your own. In many cases, seasoned legal counselors can help prepare a reply that can result in the issue being resolved with no further action.
Illinois Division of Real Estate Attorney
In the State of Illinois, the Division of Real Estate has a requires set of rules and protocol in regards to license and disciplinary actions which vary from other licensing agencies. We meticulously represent all licensed real estate agents, professionals, brokers, and loan modification specialists.
We represent those who specialze in the Illinois real estate field who face:
· DRE disciplinary actions and administrative hearings
· Investigations and accusations
· Trust fund violations
· Record keeping & loan practice audits
· Inquiries regarding business practices
· License probation, suspension or revocation
· Ethical violations, forgery, breach of fiduciary duty
· Denials by statements of issue