A Tradition of Trust In Real Estate
Get to know Jean Glass
Jean Glass has been successfully selling Arizona real estate since 2003. Jean credits her experience as a CPA and small business owner, with providing the foundation of her ability to provide exceptional professional expertise and negotiating skills to the satisfaction of all of her clients. Jean prides herself on her vast knowledge of the metro Scottsdale/Phoenix area, and Jean knows it gives her the competitive edge that makes her a top sales producer year in and year out. Jean is also a civic-m inded individual, who strongly believes in giving back to her community. Jean sits on several charitable and not-for-profit Boards of Directors, as well as oversees community outreach and growth opportunity projects. Not only does she give her time to the community, but she invests financially in her community's future and is a supporter of her local food bank, museum, arts and cultural venues, and children's educational foundations. Jean's personal interests include animal welfare and rescue, mind body well-being and physical fitness, travel, arts and culture. Jean follows an Ayurvedic lifestyle, has an advanced yoga practice, and studies western healing philosophies.
Jean Glass's Blog Posts
Top Sales Agent, Southwest Region
Million Dollar Club
Multi-Million Dollar Seller 2004, 2005, 2006, 2008, 2009, 2013, 2014
Distinguished Sales Person
Rookie Sales Agent
Being A Trusted Source and Partner - 5 Top Qualities
1. Understanding of Your Personal Needs. Your personal situation, and your needs are my greatest priority. Throughout the transaction, I will respect your requests to make your buying or selling experience as seamless as possible. You can rest assured that your decision will be the best possible, since you will be armed and informed with the latest real estate information in your market.
2. Straight-Forward Honesty. I will always give you the unvarnished truth. I approach each client relationship like family - - if the property is one that I wouldn;t consider good enough for my family, then I will tell you honestly it probably isn;t good enough for your family either.
3. Excellent communication. Being reachable at any time is an art. If you dedicate yourself to your clients, then you will come to see it's always easier to take a phone call than return one. Clear and simple language is a hallmark of my communication style.
4. Detailed Negotiations and Contracts. Joseph admits they learned to be meticulous in contracts through a couple of mistakes early in their real-estate careers. Since then, he has made it his mission to know every line and word of a contract and to make sure contracts protect each client. For one seller, disclosing that remnants of an old pool remained in the backyard protected that seller when the new owners were trying to install a pool.
5. Smart marketing. With my 17-year backgroud in marketing and strategy for a Fortune 500 company, I have taken those skills and made them available in my real estate marketing program. From professional photos and interactive virtual tours, to carefully placed advertising materials in the top publications and social media sites, the tools of a successful real estate practise are at your disposal.
Testimonials for Jean Glass
A. Silver recommended Jean Glass 19 days ago04/02/2015
Excellent service by a seasoned professional who understands her job and responsibility to her clients. I would highly recommend using Jean Glass for any of your real estate needs in Arizona.
Verified by RealSatisfied
Jack Weiss recommended Jean Glass about 1 month ago03/18/2015
Jean Glass is an outstanding Realtor who gets the job done leaving no detail left out. She is a consummate professional and I would recommend her to anyone looking to work with the best!
Gayle Peters recommended Jean Glass about 2 months ago Verified by RealSatisfied01/29/2015
Jean Glass is an outstanding realtor, who possesses excellent professional integrity. Jean Glas' clients always come first in her business dealings. She is honest and straight-forward. Trait s that are hard to find in today's confusing real estate market. We recommend Jean Glass to anyone who is interested in purchasing a home in the Scottsdale/Phoenix area.
Bill Bonnamy recommended Jean Glass about 9 months ago Verified by RealSatisfied07/23/2014
Jean Glass did an outstanding job.