Real estate agent with a lot of experience in buying and selling real estate. Also, raises capital for investments, project managing remodels, and hard money loans.
Get to know James Hua
I'm a graduate from the University of Washington Business School. Throughout the years, I've had numerous experience from selling the Seattle Times door-to-door to working as the Financial Manager of Liberty Capital. With varous experiences, it has really allowed me to bring value to my clients. Not only valuing a home, but making sure any questions the buyer or seller has iI can answer. If I can't answer them, I'm sure to find someone that can.
I'm fluent in English and Vietnamese.
James Hua's Blog Posts
In addtiona to buying and selling real estate my trade is a Financial Manager at Liberty Capital. I have experience in the following:
* Distressed real estate - buying home at auctions
* Hard money loans - loans that are available when conventional mortgages may deem insufficient
* Remodeling - I've remodeled numerous homes and project managing them from start to finish
* Extensive Experience - working at a fund that buys and sells homes has given me exposure to over 53 deals in the least 2 years. Most of the deals I have had a material participation in.
* Financing - I work closely with traditional mortgage officers as well as hard money loan officers