Always in Tune with the Nashville Real Estate Market
Get to know Josh Anderson
Josh Anderson can best be described as a man of high energy with a passion for real estate. He is a business savvy professional with a strong desire to cater to his clients’ particular needs. Client satisfaction is paramount! Josh’s market expertise coupled with his superior negotiating skills set him apart from the rest.
For his buyer clients, Josh takes a keen interest in finding not only the ideal property but, more importantly, a property that proves to be priced fairly, with minimal risk, and optimal return on investment. With the most comprehensive resources, services, and solutions available to make every transition as seamless as possible, Josh continues to provide assistance after the sale is closed.
Josh assists sellers with his solid grasp on what it takes to prepare a property and create an effective marketing campaign that ensures maximum exposure, brief market time, and strong offers from only the most qualified buyers.
Originally from Nashville, Josh graduated from Louisiana State University in International Trade and Finance. Josh served 8 years in the U.S. Army, including a 10-month stint in Bagram, Afghanistan, during Operation Enduring Freedom. These experiences, coupled with the education he received from Louisiana State, have molded him into a focused, disciplined, and strong willed individual ready to put these traits to work for you.
Whether buying or selling, Josh provides you with the special attention one expects of a dedicated real estate professional, whose top priority is protecting the interests of the most discerning clients. Clients praise him often for his enthusiasm, patient approach, and unwavering loyalty.
Josh Anderson's Blog Posts
- The Anderson Group ranks in America's Best Real Estate Agents 2013 by RealTrends Magazine
- The Anderson Group Real Estate ranks on REALTrends/ Wall Street Journal List of Top 1,000 Agents
- The Anderson Group Real Estate ranks No. 1 Keller Williams Real Estate Team in Southeast, July 2012
- The Anderson Group ranks in Nashville Business Journal's Top Small Businesses
- The Anderson Group ranks No. 5 Keller Williams Real Estate Teams in Southeast
- The Anderson Group ranked in Top 10 Real Estate Teams in Nashville by Nashville Business Journal: April 6,2012
- The Anderson Group ranks Top Tennessee Team in Keller Williams Southeast region 2011
- The Anderson Group
- Josh Anderson one of Nashville's Forty Under 40 Winners
- Josh Anderson ranked in Top 25 Residential Real Estate Agents in Nashville Business Journal- 2011
- Nashville Rising Stars: Josh Anderson
- Josh Anderson Voted Top 3 Nashville Real Estate Agents - 3rd Year in a Row!
- Nashville Real Estate - 2009 Nashville (TN) Top One Percent 1% Real Estate Agents / REALTORS
- Josh Anderson Quoted in Spirit Magazine
- Most Pet-Friendly Realtor - Nashville Paw Oct/Nov 2009
- "Buying a New Home: Closing Day"- Article in Young Money Magazine- Oct. 29, 2009
- "Making an Offer on a New Home"- Article in Young Money Magazine- Oct. 22, 2009
- "A Good Time to Buy a House"- Article in Young Money Magazine- Oct. 12, 2009
- · "Short Sales: Too Good to be True?"- Article in Young Money Magazine- Jan. 6, 2010
- Best Nashville Real Estate Agent by House & Home Magazine - Feb. 15, 2011
- The Anderson Group #44 team in 2010 in all of Keller Williams, #6 in all of Southeast region, and #1 in Nashville!
- Josh Anderson quoted in Kiplinger article Sept. 2011
Testimonials for Josh Anderson
My wife and I had originally tried to sell our home ourselves. We did get a couple of offers but weren’t satisfied with them and after that, it just dried up. Two months later, we decided to list with an agent. We knew several real estate agents but decided to go with Josh Anderson because of his tactful persistence in soliciting our business. He applied that same persistence in selling our home and though the market was slow, we sold in a timely manner and for what we wanted. Josh is a good listener and very thoughtful in how he does his work. I would gladly recommend him to anyone wanting to sell their home!
Frank and Natalie Stegall03/21/2009
Josh was a tremendous asset and an incredible help in our relocation to Nashville. He gave us invaluable advice about neighborhoods and houses within our price range. No one was ever pushy or made us feel uncomfortable. I appreciated the fact that Josh did not try to sell us something out of our price range. He took the time to listen to us and I felt like he always had our best interests at heart. Overall, a very positive experience that we would recommend to anyone relocating to Nashville!
Josh Anderson did a great job helping me find my first home! He helped make the process very easy and fun. I will refer everyone I know who is looking to buy or sell to Josh!