Johnson City Tennessee Real Estate: Some of the most affordable homes and beautiful land in the U.S. Come visit and you'll see why and then call me to help you find your new home.
Get to know Kelsey Barklow
It's All About You:
While it would be great to say that I have 25 listings and am actively working with 10 buyers, I would never let that happen because I would be spreading myself too thin and that wouldn't be fair to my clients. I like to work with a handful of buyers and sellers so I can devote quality time to each of them to help them obtain their real estate goals.
My clients' needs and wants always come before mine and I always have their best interests at heart. I also feel it's important to work with both buyers AND sellers so I can experience and understand both sides, which helps me be a more valuable Realtor to the side I'm representing.
and a little about me...
• I moved to Northeast Tennessee with my family in 2005 and I love it. It's beautiful and affordable and the people here are real. If you choose to relocate here you'll love it too. I truly enjoy the challenge of helping people buy and sell houses and I wouldn't trade my job for anything.
• I was born and raised in California.
• I graduated from the University of the Pacific in Stockton, California with a B.S. in Business Administration.
• I have an M.B.A. in Marketing from Golden Gate University in San Francisco, California.
• I have a husband, Tom, who is in the medical industry.
• I have son, Riley and a daughter, Kimberly.
• I have three dogs, definitely a handful.
• I love to travel, try new recipes, drink good wine, read good books, and explore old homes.
• I care about the environment so I do my share to reduce my carbon footprint by practicing the 3 Rs: Reduce, Reuse, Recycle.
• I am also interested in historic preservation, restoration, and the heritage and culture of this area.
Kelsey Barklow's Blog Posts
I enjoy the challenge of helping my clients sell their homes during these trying times and while it is often frustrating, it is also very satisfying when I know that my hard work and marketing efforts have allowed me to place a SOLD sign over a For Sale sign. I also help my sellers find local people to assist with getting their houses ready to sell such as painters, roofers, handymen, lawn mowers, etc. so the home-selling process is not so daunting.
Buyers: We have worked with quite a few first time home buyers and have thoroughly enjoyed the experience with each one, although many have provided us with a challenge or two. We also have the pleasure of helping many people relocate from out of town, and out of state, and we absolutely love introducing them to our neck of the woods and helping them find a great home. We also help them find local lenders, home inspectors, title companies, handymen, etc. so the home-buying process is not so daunting.
Investors: We are tenacious about sleuthing out investment properties for our clients. There are tons of investment opportunities here in E. Tennessee because of the many colleges and the medical community. If you're looking for an investment property to rent out or to fix up and sell down the road, there are many options here with new listings coming up almost every day.