Did You Know? As a home buyer, you have the right to choose your own real estate agent. That's right! You do not have to work with the agent that the seller has chosen. I recommend that buyers inte
Get to know Laura Kombrink
Real estate is a complicated business. There are a million details that must be handled on a timely basis in order to provide the quality of service that you deserve. The team's professional input will help prepare your home for sale or will help "search the world over" for the home of your dreams. Kombrink Real Estate Group has developed their own marketing plan and assembled a superior team to ensure that their customers and clients receive exceptional real estate service . . .not just satisfactory, but EXCEPTIONAL!
Buying a home is certainly one of the most rewarding experiences most of us will ever have . . . it's also one of the most challenging. If you're buying for the first time, the process may seem overwhelming; and even if you've been through it several times, every move is different and presents new challenges. So, one clear advantage of enlisting the help of Kombrink Real Estate Group is simply that you don't have to "go it alone." Kombrink Real Estate Group has the training, the knowledge, and the experience to help you through each step of the process. That means someone who knows the process intimately is there to help you every step of the way, ensuring that every detail is handled properly. They will make the process of finding, buying, and moving into your new home as smooth, quick, and enjoyable as it can be.
In addition, Kombrink Real Estate Group represents a valuable source of information about market trends, communities, neighborhoods, and especially homes for sale throughout the area. Remember, not every home seller runs an ad in the local paper or puts a sign up in the yard. You could drive by some outstanding properties that may be just what you're looking for in a home. Kombrink Real Estate Group offers you access to complete, regularly updated information about every home listed by area agents through the Multiple Listing Service (MLS).
Finally, Kombrink Real Estate Group employs the team approach in the truest sense of the word. This team approach to real estate means that there is always someone available to talk to you-to help you with a problem, give you the status of your transaction, or just answer a question.
Laura Kombrink's Blog Posts
It Really Is A Great Time To Buy A Home!
You may be asking yourself after reading the headline above why I would say that? I say that because it's true. Interest rates are at their lowest in years and homes are priced better than they have been in a long time. So, I say again...It really is a great time to buy a home!
So, now that we've established why you should buy a home, you may be asking yourself, "What's the best way to go about buying a home?"
That's where Kombrink Real Estate Group comes in:
1. Take a look around my website. You will find all kinds of valuable resources to satisfy your curiosity.
2. Contact Laura Kombrink of Kombrink Real Estate Group to set up a time to meet. We will go over the home buying process step by step. We will decided the best course of action and then I will help you implement the best strategy to get you into your new home.
3. Let's go looking. Together we will search the market for the home you want.
4. Make the offer with confidence. In our first meeting, we will have discussed all the details that need to be taken care of, so that you will be more than ready to make the offer when the time comes.
5. Let's go to closing. I will handle all the little details that need to be taken care of from the time your offer is accepted to the closing day.
6. Load up the moving truck. This is my favorite part. This is the day you move in and make your new home uniquely yours!