Mike Gallagher (RE/Max Kai Lani)

Get to know Mike Gallagher

Top 7% of All Agents Nation Wide. Absolutely The BEST Statistical Hawaii Website in the Nation!

How to Choose the ‘Right' Realtor And Brokerage Company

There are approximately 19,000+ Real Estate Agents of which approximately 1700 are Realtor-Brokers on Oahu.

Work with a Realtor (R)-Broker!

Experienced. Higher Education!

R.A.s' Do Not Have a Brokers License!

Approximately 90% of these 19,000+ Real Estate Agents sell less than 5 homes a year. That leaves about 10% of all Real Estate Agents doing most of the business!

It is not about ‘years in the business' for ‘qualifying' a Realtor, it is about the Number of Transactions! The more Transactions a Realtor has had the more experienced they are! It is that simple!

The Industry Standard in Hawaii for the # of Transactions/Agent is 4.31/yr.

Mike Gallagher's is 14/Year

Most Important Question of All:

How to Properly Interview?

Define your Goals and Expectations in writing to your prospective Agent and receive confirmation back from them in writing.



Hawaii Real Estate License  2000

Extensive skills in Statistical Analysis

Marketing and Personality Profiling

Negotiation Management


Professional Membership

National Association of Realtors

Hawaii Association of Realtors

Honolulu Board of Realtors


Real Estate Accomplishments

Leading Edge Award 2004

Leading Edge Award 2005

Brokers License 2006

Top 7% Nation Wide 2005

Top 7% Nations Wide 2006

Sec. Board of Directors Manana Low Income Housing 2007

Real Estate Columnist:

#1 Columnist Oceanic Cable

#1 Columnist Honolulu Advertiser


Sellers and Buyers: The ‘Right' Agent will be someone who has the following qualities:


Communication Skills

High # of Transactions

(The avg. is 4.31/year)

% of Sold Price to List Price Avg.


Is the Agent Full Time?

How many Withdrawn/Expired

Listings have they had?

Ask For Their Sales Report!


On a Personal Note......#1 Real Estate Websiteww.hawaiirealestatestatistics.comMike came to Hawaii in 1969 and graduated Chaminade College with a B.A. in 1973. Mike has been recognized Nationally  and awarded the coveted "Leading Edge Award", twice! Once in 2004 and again in 2005. Mike lives in Kailua, Oahu and has extensive Real Estate knowledge throughout the Islands. Mike has a monthly Real Estate Article published on Oceanic Cable's www.aroundhawaii.com in the Business Section.Mike has a twice/month Real Estate Article are in the Honolulu Advertiser on www.MyAdvertiser.com by Neighborhood and is the #1 Real Estate Author!Mike is married to Cheryl, also a Real Estate Agent and they both have a Son and Daughter In Law serving in the Military. They are both very Happy 1st Time Grand-Parents!Mike is a Hospice Hawaii Volunteer and Chief Librarian at his Church. Mike has sales experience all over the Island and Has successfully concluded close to 60 closed transactions. Mike has been nominated several times for the prestigious Customer Satisfaction:"Aloha Aina Award"  

I hope this helps you choose the right Brokerage and Agent and achieves your Goals & Expectations.

If you have any questions, please feel free to call or email me anytime.




Mike  Gallagher


 Mike Gallagher Realtor-Broker

RE/Max Kai Lani



Mike Gallagher's Blog Posts


Complete MLS Available. Access to Real Estate and Realtors ALL ISLANDS!