REALTOR, GREEN, ABR, GRI, EcoBroker
Get to know Bill Dandridge
I work with a great group of professionals at Berkshire Hathway HomeServices YSU here in Durham, NC. A few of my company's many wonderful attributes are that we have:
- One of the largest real estate companies in the Triangle area with more than 400 sales associates
- Number one active listing volume in the Triangle, with more than 1,300 listings
- Unparalleled expertise and customer service in the Triangle
- Deep roots and tradition of leadership in the Triangle
- Prudential Relocation Management, one of the nation’s leading corporate relocation networks to benefit both buyers and sellers
- Industry leader in technology tools for homebuyers and sellers
- Enhanced marketing and advertising resources for sales associates
Bill Dandridge's Blog Posts
I have received several designations since I became a Realtor in 2004. I first attained the Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR) designation, which required many hours of classtime with instructors to help me better serve my clients who are looking to buy a house. I next received the Graduate, Realtor's Institute (GRI) designation, for which I have to take a set of 12 day-long classes to help me hone my skills as a Realtor. I next worked to get my EcoBroker designation because of my desire to work to protect our environment, and to be able to better convey its value to my clients. I also just received my GREEN designation (May 2014) from the NAR to continue my education in how buildings can be used to reduce the demand on our resources, and to promote my listing's environmentally-friendly features.
My expertise lies in crafting a great offer, and being able to negotiate with all parties until the offer is accepted and becomes a contract. I have the necessary fortitude to help my clients through the difficult times that come while in real estate limbo, and will make the process as hassle-free as possible for you. I will shoulder the burden!
I work with first-time home buyers all the way through vacation-home purchasers, offering my expert opinion throughout to facilitate the process, and to smooth out the process for you.
I also love to list homes for folks, and would love to show you how I will sell your home in below-market time at a market price.
I have also become well-versed in all aspects of the short sale process, and of selling and purchasing homes that are facing foreclosure. I would love to help youj with your sale or purchase.