I am a Realtor with Paradigm AdvantEdge Real Estate serving the Oklahoma City Metro Area including Edmond. Specialist in new homes and luxury properties. Licensed since 1995.
Get to know Bill Wilson
* Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) - A designation and honor awarded by the Residential Sales Council of the National Association of Realtors, the highest designation for residential sales, awarded to only 4% of Realtors Nationwide.
* Graduate of the Realtors Institute (GRI)
* Accredited Buyer's Representative (ABR) - A designation awarded by the Real Estate Buyer's Agent Council of the National Association of Realtors.
*Seller Representative Specialist (SRS) - is the premiere seller agency designation, conferred by the SRS Council, recognizing real estate professionals who have completed special education in seller representation.
* Certified ePro - The only approved internet professional program by the National Association of Realtors. Certified to meet the needs of the connected consumer.
* Certified New Home Sales Professional (CSP) - A designation awarded by the National Homebuilders Association.
Bill Wilson's Blog Posts
Bill has continually pursued excellence in all that he’s done. This began right out of college when he joined the Air Force and worked his way to several ‘Top Gun’ awards as a fighter pilot. As a result he has the ability to remain calm under intense pressure and make rapid accurate decisions. After owning his own business for a number of years, he and his wife, Charlene formed Paradigm Realty in 1995 and Bill entered the real estate business. In 2008, they merged with AdvantEdge Real Estate Group to form Paradigm AdvantEdge Real Estate. He has degrees in business administration from both the University of Oklahoma and the University of Nevada, Las Vegas.
Since beginning a real estate sales career, Bill has again climbed to the top of the profession in a short time. With annual sales volumes of over $30 million and over 100 transactions annually, Bill is among the top agents in Oklahoma City.
Bill provides services to both buyers and sellers in both existing homes and new construction. He also works with developers of new subdivisions, multifamily areas and commercial development. Bill has been a top Realtor since 1996.