Proudly serving Philadelphia, Bucks & Montgomery Counties. Specializing in residential sales, estate sales, divorce situations, first-time home buyers, new construction, 55+, land,
Get to know Renee Porsia
Renée’s years of experience in the industry, both as a Realtor/Broker, allowed her to take the things that worked, toss those that did not, and put it all together to form a company that is genuinely true to the core. Renée has surrounded herself with the best people in the business—mortgage brokers, title representatives, escrow officers, home inspectors, insurance agents—people she has worked with and found to have standards of service that mirror her own. She will not settle for anything but the best, and neither should you.
Here are some things that make our service stand out:
- Track Record: 100% customer satisfaction
- Paralegal: A legal background means more distinguished service for you. Renée was a paralegal before starting her career as a Realtor, and has skills that most agents do not have when it comes to understanding purchase and listing contracts and negotiating. Please note that Renée does not hold herself out to be an attorney and does advise consumers to seek legal representation if they so choose
- Broker: Brokers are held to a higher fiduciary standard than agents, and this benefits your experience and service.
- Dedicated Attention: Limited client intake so as not to jeopardize your service.
- No Buck-Passing: Personal attention means you will always reach Renée, not an assistant or secretary.
- Experience: Renée is an experienced Realtor/Broker, with more than 15 years in the field as an agent/broker. In this market there is no place for inexperienced agents. Renée’s background and legal understanding of contracts is a plus.
- Professional: Consummate professionalism throughout the transaction. “It’s all about the service…”
- Integrity: Integrity is the most important quality in an agent, and that will never be compromised.
- Company: Renée Porsia's business is small enough to make a difference in your transaction–you will not be just another number in the mill–but strong enough to offer top-notch marketing and use of the most current technology available…all this with old-fashioned business ethics and dedication.
- Community: Staying in touch with the community is imperative, and this is a priority for us. We keep up with local issues, news and trends to provide information and insight on a daily basis via multiple social media sites, blogging and videos. You will also find Renée's articles in local magazines and papers, and national blog guest posts.
- In the Loop: Renée is an avid writer and writes for various local publications, her own blog, and also has written guest posts for national real estate magazines.
Renee Porsia's Blog Posts
My areas of expertise are For Sale By Owners, residential sales, first-time home buyers, foreclosure properties, REOs, investors, commercial properties, new construction, 55+ communities and land.
Testimonials for Renee Porsia
01/18/2015 - ahalber01/18/2015
Highly likely to recommend
Sold a home in 2014 in Mintons Corner, Melbourne Village, FL 32904.
I know Renee for forty years. She is bright, articulate and knows the real estate markets She will represent you in a professional and competent manner. She is personable and extremely honest, an excellent choice to help you plan your future real estate transactions
01/17/2015 - medenag01/17/2015
Renee has helped my family with a few real estate issues. She went far and beyond what we expected of her. She is devoted and works diligently to see that her clients are happy. I highly recommend Renee Porsia as an agent,
01/10/2015 - oliviashea52001/10/2015
Renee is the first person that comes to mind when I hear someone is looking to buy or sell a home. She takes her job very seriously & goes above & beyond for her clients. She makes sure she gets to know her clients on a personal level & pays close attention to what their needs & wants are. She makes sure to include her clients every step of the way, throughout the whole process.
01/08/2015 - dmilio01/08/2015
I was buying a home in another State and Renee helped me through the process even though she was not even my Realtor. Renee was very helpful and answered all of my questions regarding the differences between foreclosed properties and short sales. I was able to make an informed decision because of Renee's expertise. If I was ever to move back to the Philadelphia area, Renee Porsia would be my Realtor!
12/20/2014 - mbschmidty12/20/2014
Ive known Renee for over 30 years and I have to say she is a professional with a great personal touch. With her 14 years of experience and get down to basics attitude she can zero into the customers wants and needs and find the home thats in your range of spending. Knowing your needs she provides the housing choices that are practical and reasonable. She is the real estate friend to have as she provides that comfortable feeling of assurance that you are making the right decision for yourself.
I was a buyer so speaking as a buyer:
Very sweet. Very patient. As a first time buyer she'll explain things over and over again until you understand. She help's find the best rates along with her banker associates. When it's negotiating time boy oh boy she's a bull!!! She does so much more too than just help you buy a house. She becomes a friend. Checks in with you to make sure everything is going well. Of course she'll remind me don't forget when you want to sell and buy come to me!! I absolutely adore Renee.
I want to say I am extremely happy to have Renee Porsia as my Realtor. She not only answers every question I have, but also keeps in contact with me. I like the fact that she's always keeping me updated on the Real Estate market. I love receiving the newsletters in the mail, too. Renee is very personable. I can tell she truly loves her job. I'll never use anyone else as an agent. I highly recommend Renee Porsia to anyone who is looking to buy/sell or even just ask questions about their options. Renee is never too busy to help someone out.
Renee sold my parents house after they passed away. She handled everything beautifully, although there was a hitch with the title and we couldn't find some paperwork we needed. All was handled timely and with great professionalism.
12/18/2014 - ajlaina311/18/2014
Renee, is a fantastic and dependable realtor. Renee listened and paid attention to all of our needs and wants when looking for a home; she took everything into consideration.
Renee is a sweet and loving person which made us feel very comfortable while working with her.
With great pleasure and no doubt, I will recommend Renee to all my friends and family as a realtor.
one word... Honesty! and Hard Working! ok well maybe three words, then...
Renee is has the integrity, knowledge and tenacity to always get the best possible fairest deal for her clients, whether buying or selling! You will not be disappointed.