FHA, VA, USDA, Jumbo, Renovation, Bank Statement, Foreign National, HUD REO, 2nd Homes, Purchase, Refinance, Investment Properties, Condos
Get to know Rodney Mason
• Mortgage Bankers Association (2003-Present)
• CMPS - Certified Mortgage Planning Specialist (2006-2010)
• NAMB - National Association of Mortgage Brokers (2002-2004)
• GAMB - Georgia Association of Mortgage Brokers (2002-2004)
About Guaranteed Rate
Guaranteed Rate is one of the largest retail mortgage lenders in the United States. Headquartered in Chicago, the Company has more than 4,000 employees in over 350 offices across the U.S., and is licensed in all 50 states and Washington, D.C.. Since its founding in 2000, Guaranteed Rate has helped hundreds of thousands of homeowners with home purchase loans and refinances and funded more than $19 billion in loans in 2018 alone. The Company has cemented itself as the Home Purchase Experts® by introducing innovative technology, such as the world's first Digital Mortgage, by offering low rates and by delivering unparalleled customer service. Honors and awards include: “Top Lender for Online Service” for 2018 by U.S. News & World Report; No. 3 ranking in Scotsman Guide's Top Retail Mortgage Lenders 2018; Top Lender 2016, 2017 and 2018 by Chicago Agent magazine; Chicago Tribune's Top Workplaces list for seven consecutive years; and Best Overall Online Lender and Best Lender for FHA Refinance by NerdWallet in 2018.
At Guaranteed Rate, we realize that each of our client’s circumstances are unique and therefore we take an advisory approach to meeting their mortgage needs. Our highly trained Vice Presidents of Mortgage Lending work closely with each client and partner to match the right program for their situation. Our collaborative approach to servicing clients and referral partners enables us to deliver some of the quickest turn times in the industry, while focusing on superior client satisfaction.
With Guaranteed Rate as your mortgage lender, you get:
The Strength of one of the Nation's Largest Independent Residential Retail Lenders.
At Guaranteed Rate, we have greater control over your transaction and we are able to approve and close loans in-house. In fact, we may even be able to fund loans that other lenders might deny.
Guaranteed Rate's status as a national direct lender, provides you with a simplified and streamlined financing process since we have underwriting, drawing documents, and funding - all under one roof. We also have the ability to act as a mortgage broker, providing even more options and more competitive rates to our clients. Guaranteed Rate has the strength, stability, expertise, and program variety to make your loan experience a positive one.
As a highly experienced VP of Mortgage Lending, I take the time to carefully listen to you and understand your goals, and then provide a consultative approach to helping you find the right loan. That’s why we offer a vast array of loan programs that most other lenders can't match. It’s all about finding the right loan for you.
We offer a variety of home loan solutions including first-time homebuyer programs with FHA, USDA, and VA, Conventional, Jumbo and Super Jumbo, Renovation, Down Payment Assistance, Bank Statement, Foreign National, Investor Cash Flow, and more! This means you can rest assured that we’ll provide you with a competitive loan that meets your unique needs.
• Full suite of loan programs: First-Time home buyer, Conventional, Jumbo, Super Jumbo, FHA/VA 580-639 FICO, USDA, Freddie Mac HomePossible®, Fannie Mae HomeReady®, Foreign National, Bank Statement, and more.
• As a Mortgage Banker, you benefit from greater control over real estate transactions and access more loan program options.
Rodney Mason's Blog Posts
With more than 20 years of mortgage lending experience, I am an expert in the following areas:
• Purchase or Refinance
• First Time Home Buyers
• Conventional Mortgages (Fannie Mae & Freddie Mac)
• Fannie Mae HomeReady®/ Freddie Mac HomePossible 97% LTV)
• FHA/VA to 580 credit score
• FHA Streamline Refinance
• VA IRRL
• USDA Rural Housing Program
• Doctor/Medical Professionals Loan Programs
• Jumbo loans to 95% LTV
• Jumbo to $3 million
• Non-Warrantable Condos
• Renovation Loan Programs
• Fannie Mae HomeStyle(R) Renovation
• Freddie Mac CHOICE Renovation
• FHA 203(k) Renovation
• VA Renovation
• QM/Non-QM Portfolio Loan Programs
• Bank Statement Loans
• Foreign National
• Investor Cash Flow
• Recent Derogatory Credit (Bankruptcy, Foreclosure, Deed-In- Lieu, Short Sale)
• Interest Only on select programs
• Down Payment Assistance Programs
• Atlanta Housing Authority DPA
• Chenoa Fund
• Cobb County DPA
• Georgia Dream
• Gwinnett County DPA
• Lawrenceville Welcome Home
• National Homebuyers Fund Diamond Program
• WE DeKalb DPA
· Prospect Mortgage - President's Club (Platinum) - 2012
· Prospect Mortgage - President's Club (Platinum) - 2011
· Prospect Mortgage - President's Club - 2009
· Prospect Mortgage - Star Loan Officer of the Year (Units) - SE Region - 2009
· AHM Mortgage - Sales Achiever Silver Award - Company wide - 2006
· First Realty Mortgage - President's Award - Third & Fourth Quarter 2001
· Mortgage Bankers Association of Georgia Gold Award - 2020
· Mortgage Bankers Association of Georgia Gold Award - 2018
· Mortgage Bankers Association of Georgia Gold Award - 2017
· Mortgage Bankers Association of Georgia Gold Award - 2015
· Mortgage Bankers Association of Georgia Gold Award - 2012
· Mortgage Bankers Association of Georgia Gold Award - 2009
· Mortgage Bankers Association of Georgia Gold Award - 2007
· Mortgage Bankers Association of Georgia Gold Award - 2006
· Mortgage Bankers Association of Georgia Gold Award - 2005
· Mortgage Bankers Association of Georgia Gold Award - 2003
Additional Guaranteed Rate, Inc Disclosure Requirements
Guaranteed Rate, Inc. is a licensed mortgage lender. Some states require specific licensing information, which is found below.
Guaranteed Rate, Inc - NMLS ID 2611
Arkansas: Lic#103947 - Guaranteed Rate, Inc. 3940 N Ravenswood, Chicago IL 60613 866-934-7283
Arizona: Guaranteed Rate, Inc. - 14811 N. Kierland Blvd., Ste. 100, Scottsdale, AZ, 85254 Mortgage Banker License #0907078
California: Licensed by the Department of Business Oversight, Division of Corporations under the California Residential Mortgage Lending Act
Colorado: Regulated by the Division of Real Estate
Delaware: Guaranteed Rate, Inc. NMLS #2611 is licensed by the Delaware State Bank Commissioner to engage in business in this State. Delaware License #9436 exp. date 12/31/2018.
Georgia: Residential Mortgage Licensee #20973 - 3940 N Ravenswood Ave, Chicago, IL 60613
Illinois: Residential Mortgage Licensee – Illinois Department of Financial & Professional Regulation, 3940 N Ravenswood Ave, Chicago, IL 60613 MB.0005932
Kansas: Licensed Mortgage Company - Guaranteed Rate, Inc – License MC.0001530
Massachusetts: Guaranteed Rate, Inc - Mortgage Lender & Mortgage Broker License MC2611
Mississippi: Guaranteed Rate, 3940 Ravenswood, Chicago, IL 60613 - Licensed by the Mississippi Department of Banking and Consumer Finance
New Jersey: Licensed Mortgage Banker - NJ Department of Banking & Insurance
New Hampshire: Guaranteed Rate, Inc., licensed by the New Hampshire Banking Department
New York: Licensed Mortgage Banker — NYS Department of Financial Services
Pennsylvania: Licensed by the Pennsylvania Department of Banking and Securities
Rhode Island: Rhode Island Licensed Lender and Loan Broker
Texas: For Texas Consumers Only:
CONSUMERS WISHING TO FILE A COMPLAINT AGAINST A COMPANY REGARDING THE ORIGINATION AND/OR SERVICING OF YOUR MORTGAGE LOAN OR A COMPLAINT AGAINST A RESIDENTIAL MORTGAGE LOAN ORIGINATOR CONCERNING RESIDENTIAL MORTGAGE LOANS ON REAL ESTATE LOCATED IN TEXAS SHOULD COMPLETE AND SEND A COMPLAINT FORM TO THE TEXAS DEPARTMENT OF SAVINGS AND MORTGAGE LENDING, 2601 NORTH LAMAR, SUITE 201, AUSTIN, TEXAS 78705. COMPLAINT FORMS AND INSTRUCTIONS MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DEPARTMENTS WEBSITE AT WWW.SML.TEXAS.GOV. A TOLL-FREE CONSUMER HOTLINE IS AVAILABLE AT 1-877-276-5550.
THE DEPARTMENT MAINTAINS A RECOVERY FUND TO MAKE PAYMENTS OF CERTAIN ACTUAL OUT OF POCKET DAMAGES SUSTAINED BY BORROWERS CAUSED BY ACTS OF LICENSED RESIDENTIAL MORTGAGE LOAN ORIGINATORS. A WRITTEN APPLICATION FOR REIMBURSEMENT FROM THE RECOVERY FUND MUST BE FILED WITH AND INVESTIGATED BY THE DEPARTMENT PRIOR TO THE PAYMENT OF A CLAIM. FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE RECOVERY FUND, PLEASE CONSULT THE DEPARTMENTS WEBSITE AT WWW.SML.TEXAS.GOV.
Virginia: Guaranteed Rate, Inc. - Licensed by Virginia State Corporation Commission, License # MC-3769
Please keep in mind, any information posted on this website is for informational and educational purposes only and should not be construed as investment and/or mortgage advice. Although the material is deemed to be accurate and reliable, we do not make any representations as to its accuracy or completeness as a result, there is no guarantee it is not without errors.