Professional Home Inspections. Infrared Thermal Imaging, Radon testing, Water testing. Member of National Association of Certified Home Inspectors, Independent Home Inspectors of North America.
Get to know Roger Roy
We perform inspections in the following areas of a home. This will assist you in your purchase, sale, appraisal or safety
of the property. · Plumbing systems · Electrical systems · Insulation and Ventilation · Bathrooms & Kitchens · Heating & Air Conditioning · Basement & Crawlspace · Garages · Attic · Roof · Windows · Grounds · Site · Grading · Exterior · Interior · Structure · And more...
We offer inspection of all types of homes, residential, seasonal, multi-family, rental and small commercial properties. We take the time to look over the property to show you any current problems or possible problems that may occur in the future.
· An agreement before we start, outline what you can expect from our service.
· A full report upon completion. This report will provide details on 20 different areas of the property, and will provide details of each area.Infrared Thermal Imaging also availavble for Moisture Detection, Energy Assessments, ect.
"Anyone Else Is Just Looking Around"
· 30 Years of Construction Experience
· Certified by Professional Home Inspection Institute
· Passed the National Home Inspections Exam (NHIE) for Certification
· Well Water Sampler Certified by National Association of Certified Home Inspectiors
· Minimum of 24 hours of continuing education each year through interNACHI / MeCHIPS
· Radon Certified through CERTI MAINE Radon ID # ME 18800C
· Extensive Knowledge of Real Estate
RPR Professional Home Inspector is trained to follow the strict regulations of the International Assoiciation Certified Home Inspectors (interNACHI) & MeCHIPs guidelines. Following these guidelines will ensure you will receive a quality home inspection