Sandra Montemayor, All in One Staging inc - Home Staging Consultant, Redesign Expert (All In One Staging Inc.  ( A Home Staged is A Home Sold!))

Bartlett , IL 60103

Spam prevention

All In One Staging & Redesign has become one of the elite staging business in the Midwest. With years of experience we are now the "go to" team, when you need to sell your home Fast & for More money!

Get to know Sandra Montemayor

Professional Home Staging is a must in today's competitive Real Estate market.  First impressions are everything, the average buyer forms an impression within the first 15 seconds of entering a house or viewing it on the internet.  All In One Staging will create the "best first impression" for your home, it will set it apart from the competition.  Your home will look better and more desirable than other homes in your area and price range.  Statistics show homes that have been professionally staged sell 50% faster and for an average of 6-10% more.  Another key fact is that only 10% of buyers can actually visualize the potential of a home ~ don't let the other 90% pass your home up because they are uninterested!   

The best way to expedite the sale of your home is to allow All In One Staging help you stage your home.  All In One Staging will provide you the tools you need to do the work yourself.  But, if you feel overwhelmed and need some assistance we will be glad to help & take over as much of the workload as needed.  When our services are required, we try our best to keep the homeowner within their budget and minimize the Staging cost by making every attempt to work with the homeowners current furnishings & accessories.  It's our MISSION to get the Largest Return possible for your Investment. 


You should start packing, because with us, you will be moving very soon  :)

Sandra Montemayor's Blog Posts


INITIAL HOME STAGING CONSULTATION ~ Includes a 1 - 2 hour tour of the home for sale. The walk-through will be accompanied by the homeowner, Realtor and Professional Home Stager (if the Realtor is not present, another All in One Staging Associate will attend).  Within 48 hrs, You & the Realtor will receive a Summary Report / Action Plan with information on how to address each room to show it's fullest potential.  Recommendations will be given on cleaning, de-cluttering, repairs, updating, packing & storage and furniture rearrangement.  To receive the maximum return on your investment, you will need to depersonalize your home & neutralize the décor. For some people, this is all they need; others may need help & that is what we love to do.  Further services will be proposed at the end of the consultation.

HALF or FULL DAY OF PROFESSIONAL HOME STAGING ~ Working off the Summary Report / Action Plan, we will make a dramatic transformation to your home and bring in accessories in order to complete the look of each room.  We will also take great pictures for your agents marketing needs.

VACANT HOME STAGING ~ We will provide Furnishing, Artwork, Linens, Greenery, Accessories/Props, etc to bring Life into a Vacant Home.  All of these can be leased on a monthly basis, at a very competitive, budget oriented price.  Fees for this service will be quoted after touring the home. 

MOVING DAY ASSISTANCE ~ Take the stress and guess work out of arranging your furniture, artwork & accessories in your new home. 

HOUSEHOLD COMBINING ~ Blending His & Hers belongings without emotional bias.  We will arrange & place your items based on the final goal, style & appearance desired by the couple.  

* Please contact us to discuss Pricing, each individual customer is unique & as stated above, we work within everyones budget.

** Note: Specific Trade Work will be estimated separately according to the rates of the work.  In previous jobs, All In One Staging has been the General Contractor.  Let us handle the hassle of finding & supervising the contractors in all fields, such as Cleaning Services, Carpet Cleaning, Painting, Landscaping, Demolition, Drywall Repair, Tiling, Plumbing, etc.

*** Referrals can be provided upon request.

Languages (1)
  • English