Im a full time, tech savy, blogging realtor working w/buyers & sellers w/SFH's, Land, Condos in Falmouth, Mashpee, Sandwich, Hyannis, Yarmouth & Bourne MA. Contact me today!
Get to know Stephen D White, E-Pro, ABR Cape Cod Real Estate
Let me find you the perfect piece of land, condo, commercial building or single family home next to our sandy beaches, warm (an average of 70 degrees in the summer) Vineyard/ Nantucket sound, eight small quaint unique villages, golf courses, tennis courts, boating, theater, arts, history, restaurants, fishing, sailing, swimming and bike paths. Falmouth is the Cape's second largest town with five golf courses, 9 harbors (some of Cape Cod's best), 12 miles of public beaches, and 68 miles of coastline (more than any other town on Cape Cod). Home of the world-renowned Woods Hole Oceanographic Institute (WHOI), we're a 30 minute Ferry ride from Martha's Vineyard & Nantucket, a 25 minute drive from Hyannis, 50 minutes from Provincetown (take a whale watching boat trip), an hour from Providence, Rhode Island and an hour and fifteen minutes from Boston or Newport R.I. Falmouth is a unique getaway, vacation place, a haven for outdoor enthusiasts and leisure vacationers, off-the-beaten-path location and also a full-time, year round community.
I have been living in Falmouth and on the Cape for over 30 years. I am a Licensed real estate salesperson and Ive been in the real estate business on Cape Cod for 10 years. I've been a licensed realtor since 2001. I am also familiar with real estate located in the Mid-cape in Barnstable, Yarmouth, and Centerville (having lived and owned a home in Centerville) as well as Falmouth.
Let me help you choose the "right" property for you, help you to make your best offer, negotiate your best terms, handle and organize all the proper paperwork, help you with financing with mortgaging referrals & approvals, attend home inspections and closings. I can give you loyalty, honesty, accounting, my experience, and save you time and stress! I will work with your best interests in mind! If you're thinking of selling, contact me for a FREE Broker's Price Opinion (BPO). First-Time Homebuyers and Sellers are Welcome!!
I have easy access to Falmouth Villages, Upper & Lower Cape areas. I am a full-time Real Estate agent working on the Upper Cape with buyers and sellers. I have extensive knowledge of the local market and can find properties for my clients based upon their search criteria. I ask my clients what is most important to them, then I concentrate my efforts on fulfilling their individual and family goals and building a relationship between us. Because I conduct myself with honesty and integrity, my clients can be rest assured they have been dealt with fairly. You can Search my listings, my companies listings & Cape Cod MLS for FREE! You can also signup for FREE buyers listings too!
I hold the E-Pro Internet Professional and the ABR- Accredited Buyer Rep designations both endorsed by the NAR. Realtors Sign Up to be an E-Pro today, get me as your trainer, stand out from the crowd and differentiate yourself from the rest of the pack! No monthly or yearly fees to pay! You have 6 months to complete the online course at your own pace!
I love to travel. I am bilingual in Brazilian Portugese having traveled to Rio & Sao Paulo, Brazil. When I was in the military, I was stationed in 1980 in Germany and can speak some German. Ive been all around the USA (Orange County California, Georgia, Tucson Arizona, Kansas, Vegas, Florida, Maryland, NY, North Dakota) and I've traveled to the Philipinnes as well. I can speak some Spanish and French having studied both in school. Ive been to Paris France.
• Air National Guard Retired Enlisted Association
• Cape Cod Technology Council, Barnstable MA, Cape Cod
• Past member of Cape & Island Association of Realtors, CCIAOR
• Past member of Mass Association of Realtors, MAR
• Past member of National Association of Realtors®, NAR
• Past member of REBAC, Real Estate Buyers Agent Council of NAR
• Past member of Internet Crusade, E-Pro Internet Professional
• Cape Cod Community College, Barnstable MA, A.S. Business Management & Computers, 1982- 1984
• Community College of the Air Force, CCAF, A.S. Information Management, 1985
• Bridgewater State College, Bridgewater MA, B.S. Business Management & Computers, 1995
• Southeastern Massachusetts Entrepreneurial Training Program, 1996
• Clark University Computer Career Institute, Braintree MA, A+ Certificate, 1998
• NCO Academy, McGee Tyson AFB, Tennessee, Air National Guard Supervisor Training, 1999
• Real Estate Salesperson Pre-License Certificate Course, Sandwich High School, 2000
• Massachusetts Real Estate Salesperson License, 2001
• E-Pro Internet Professional, 2005
• ABR Accredited Buyer Representative Course, 2006
See more pics of this property on
my Blog SOLD!!
I'm a full-time real estate agent working with buyers, sellers & FSBO's, marketing & selling residential Single Fmily Homes, Condos, Land, and year-round rentals. My MLS Database can email properties to buyers based on their search criteria. It will satisfy the educated, informed, high tech buyer online today trying to find their dream home.
Checkout my Blog post & info about this property SOLD!
Read more about this Land for
sale on my Blog!!