From Condos to Custom Homes, your Comprehensive Phoenix Area Home Inspector. Available 7 Days A Week. Termite Inspection available. Licensed & Insured. Online & Phone Quotes. 602-339-0615
Get to know Britt Dollmeyer
Britt Dollmeyer, Owner & Arizona Certified Home Inspector, has an extensive background in Arizona home construction, a college education in Building Safety and Architectural Technology, and experience as a Licensed Arizona Contractor, Construction Superintendent, and Project Manager, which gives him an in-depth understanding of the home building process, what can go wrong, and why. This comprehensive experience will benefit you when it comes to receiving a thorough, high-quality Phoenix home inspection. Britt's home construction experience and attention to detail makes all the difference!
Britt is available to meet with you after the inspection to answer your questions, and provide detailed, easy to understand home inspection reports with high-quality digital photos.
Check out our website for much more information about the services that Britt provides with his comprensive home inspections.
Business & Licensing Information (E&O Insurance active & required for AZ licensure)
Arizona Corporation Commission: Spotlight Home Inspection, LLC file #L-171-7448-0
Arizona Board of Technical Registrants: Spotlight Home Inspection, LLC firm registration #17361, Britt Dollmeyer Home Inspector registration #53347
InterNACHI Member (International Association of Certified Home Inspectors) www.NACHI.org, Scottsdale Area Association of Realtors (SAAR) SouthEast Valley Regional Association of Realtors (SEVRAR)
Arizona Certified Home Inspector
- Arizona Home Builder with Extensive New Home Construction experience in all Greater Phoenix areas, Payson, Prescott, Prescott Valley, and Sedona.
- Arizona Contractor Licenses: ROC #080147, #104373, #151715, #242982 over a 25+ year period. Click the following links for a sampling of Britt's New Home Construction work
- A.A.S. Degree; Building Safety Technology. This is an advanced formal education in the Techniques of Building Inspection, including International Building Codes (IBC) & International Residential Codes (IRC), Plumbing Codes, Mechanical Codes, Electrical Codes, and Green Building Codes.
- A.A.S. Degree; Architectural Technology. This is an advanced formal education in the application and integration of construction technology in the building design process.
- Certified Construction Superintendent with the Home Builders Association of Central Arizona, Phoenix, Arizona
Testimonials for Britt Dollmeyer
A.S., Phoenix Area Home Buyer01/09/2014
Thank you for doing such a thorough inspection on the home. Your explanation of the findings was easy to understand and I now feel confident in going ahead with the purchase of the home.
M.L., Phoenix Area Home Buyer12/08/2013
I was impressed with the amount of detail arrived at in a relatively short period of time, covering the major electrical, structural & mechanical features of the home. I also liked the manner in which the information is presented, a visual chart method allowing all the detail to be condensed.
G.E., Phoenix Area Realtor11/20/2013
Britt: Thank you for your quick response and assistance. You have impressed my clients with your professionalism and knowledge, and a understanding attitude.
S.S., Phoenix Area Home Buyer11/15/2013
Very reasonable. very thorough. Professional, and really gave me a good idea of what needs attention. I liked the pictures on the report.
George - Phoenix Area Realtor05/09/2013
You did a terrific job, and I will surely keep you in mind (for future inspections). Your resume is the best I have ever run across. Thank you for the good job. George (Phoenix Area Realtor)
Barbara (Phoenix Area Realtor)03/22/2013
It was nice talking to you on the phone. The service you provided was very affordable. Thank you. Barbara (Phoenix Area Realtor)
Peggy (Phoenix Area Home Buyer)01/07/2013
You were very pleasant to work with and I appreciate your help and certainly will keep you in mind if I have questions and will recommend you if I have occasion to. Thank You! Peggy (Phoenix Area Home Buyer)