Sham Reddy's Engineering background helps you find solutions for MOST real estate situations. Sham has several years of real estate experience with investors. He currently serves on the Board of Dayton Area Board of Reators (DABR), and Greater Dayton Real Estate Investors Associaltion (GDREIA), Ohio Association of Realtors (OAR) and Ohio Real Estate Investors Association (OREIA)
ONE HOUR FREE CONSULTATION FOR INVESTORS!!!
1. Evaluating & analyzing investment properties for purchase or resale (wholesale or retail)!
2. Acquiring & rehabilitating properties for immediate or delayed sale with IRS-1031 Exchanges.
3. Familiarizing you with creative financing options & resources for purchase, sale or cash out refinancing. Leveraging small capital for controlling large investment properties.
4. Mentoring first time home buyers on advantages of homeownership as opposed to RENTING only to pay someone else's mortgage.
5. Consultation on tenant screening & retention, property management including evictions.
6. Mentoring and coaching on the following areas: Lease purchases, lease options, land contracts, pre/post foreclosures, sheriff sales, owner carrybacks, wholesale/retail, lender short-sales, HUD/VA sales, and first-time home buyer incentives including Neighborhood gold, AmeriDream & Nehemiah programs etc.
· Floyd Wickman’s Speakers Academy Graduate 2007
· Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR-1) 1999
· At Home with Diversity Certification 2001 & 2003
· Member, Dayton, Ohio, National Association of Realtors since 1992
· Ohio Commercial Realtors Exchange Association (OCREA) 1992-2000
· Greater Dayton Real Estate Investors Association since 1992
· Floyd Wickman’s Sweathogs Graduate: 1993 & 2001, Star Makers Graduate: 2007. Floyd Wickman Program graduate 2013
· Floyd Wickman’s Master Sales Academy/Association Grad: 1994-Present
· Kentucky Realtor’s CE Instructor @ Northern Kentucky Area Board of Realtors (NKAR) since 2006
· Ohio Realtor’s CE Instructor @ DABR, CABR, OAR & others since 2005
· Host/co-host WHIO 1290 AM/97.5 FM Radio, “Creative Real Estate Investing” Program, 2006- 07 for GDREIA
Use this section to write about your specific areas of expertise. Do you specialize in first time buyers - listing high end homes - etc. Are there specific market area's that you specialize in? The more you write about your area's of expertise the more knowledgeable you'll sound to a potential buyer or seller.
|Carlos Scarpero, "Mr Leads" , LinkedIn Trainer, Internet Marketing Consultant, Constant Contact Partner and SEO Expert @ Mr-Leads.com|
|Sham Reddy is a great leader and quite knowledgeable of real estate. He knows a lot about foreclosure investing and I feel that anyone who wants to purchase a investor home should give him a call.|
|Bill Semmett, Real Estate agent, Investor, Dayton, OH|
|Sham is a person of who operates multiple businesses with integrity and honesty. He is an example of the Great American 'boot strap' success story. I appreciate his up beat attitude.|
Engineered to be THE RIGHT AGENT! As real estate professional my goal is to make a difference in peoples lives, no matter how small. A Floyd Wickman graduate believing in GET by GIVING!