Located next to the Ala Moana shopping center about a mile from Waikiki and the downtown financial district
Get to know Stephanie Gieseler
1. Experience: It takes years of full-time work to learn the business. I have been in the real estate business in Hawaii continuously, in up and down markets, since 1986. My background is in social work, international business, and computer software.
2. Education: A college degree is one indication of an well-educated person who can handle a complex business. I received my BA from the University of California.
3. Advanced Professional Training:. "REALTOR" means a Broker who is a member of the local. State, and national Board of Realtors, and subscribes to higher standards of practice than required by the State licensing board. The abbreviation is "R". My broker license number is RB - 16098. "RA" or "Realtor Associate" has a basic sales license only and must work under a Broker/Realtor.
5. Marketing Expertise - My Marketing Plan for your home will be extensive and complete. As a bonus, I can place your home as a "Featured Home" on realtor.com (a million hits a day!), at no cost to you. Very few agents can do but its all part of my standard Marketing Plan.
4. Professional Designations: Your accountant may be a CPA or EA and your doctor may be a M.D. What about your real Estate professional? What do all those letters mean?"Stephanie Gieseler, REALTOR, ABR, CLHMS, CRS, GRI"
ABR or Accredited Buyer Representative: I am one of a handful of Hawaii members of this group of agents who are committed to offering the highest service to Buyers.
Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist, CLHMS: The experience and expertise to market and sell luxury condos and homes. There are only a few of us in Hawaii.
CRS or Certified Residential Specialist: Only about 4% of all Realtors have been awarded this designation based on sales production, years of experience, challenging courses taken, and high ethical standards.
GRI or Graduate, Realtor's Institute: Another intensive series of courses for additional training in financing, marketing, and technology.
5. Company Reputation: As an original founder of RE/MAX Honolulu since 1995, I am a part of an international organization of over 120,000 top producing real estate professionals. RE/MAX Honolulu is a member of the Hawaii Chamber of Commerce. RE/MAX sales associates are the most productive and experienced in the business.
6. Client Recommendations: I will be happy to provide you with an extensive list of clients who will tell you how I helped them achieve their real estate goals.
7. Aloha Aina Realtor Awards Nominee: My clients have nominated me for the prestigious Aloha Aina Service to Clients Award every year since the awards began. Fewer than 1out of 200 Realtors have EVER been nominated even once.
tions and qualifications? What sets you apart from other agents/loan officers?
Stephanie Gieseler's Blog Posts
Relocation: I have been successfully helping buyers from all over the country and world with their Hawaii relocation. At every step of the way, from understanding neighborhoods and learning market trends, to negotiation for the best price, I will be there for you.
Luxury Homes: From Portlock and Diamond Head to the cool valley of Manoa and the top of Tantalus, Oahu has many lovely neighborhoods to enjoy the good life. As a Certified Luxury Home marketing Specialist (CLHMS)I have assisted with the sale and purchase of some of the finest homes on the island.
The island of Oahu is my specialty. Oahu is the center of culture in Hawaii, financial hub of the Pacific, the State capital, and population center. It includes the beautiful beaches of Waikiki, the landmark Diamond Head, and Pearl Harbor. Some of the other highlights are Hanauma Bay, the famous North Shore, and the gorgeous beach town of Kailua and Lanikai. Our newest resort area is Ko Olina with its quartet of crescent coves, where the new Disney resort is also scheduled to be built. Oahu has the most robust and diverse economy of all the islands, with most of the hospitals, museums, banks, and other businesses.