Full time real estate services in Fair Oaks CA, with friendly professionalism, 30+ years experience. I work hard to give my buyer or seller a low-stress transaction. "Happy clients make me happy."
Get to know Susan Neal
I have been working in the real estate field since 1978. I love to help people experience as trouble-free and enjoyable a transaction as possible. I am available by phone seven days a week and I do answer my phone!
I am experienced in short sales, and have earned the National Association of Realtors' SFR designation (Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource).
I was for years affiliated with Century 21 Noel David Realty, a wonderful company that had been in Fair Oaks since 1969. When the family owning the office decided to close, I looked for another office that I would love as much and which would offer great benefits to my clients.
I had long heard wonderful things about RE/MAX Gold in Fair Oaks and checked into them and was fortunate to be offered a wonderful opportunity to join their firm. I'm very excited to be moving to a great company like this - and believe me, they had to be really special with great service for my clients, or I would never have chose them. My prior firm members are very supportive and happy for me, and I'm glad that they approve. In fact, some of them have moved with me.
I am also a retired attorney, and for many years, I practiced real estate and construction law, representing buyers, sellers, escrow companies, developers, building contractors, and property owners in negotiating transactions, resolving disputes, litigating where necessary, and arbitrating in all sorts of disputes on real estate matters. I have also given numerous seminars on real estate issues, litigation prevention, mechanics liens, and others. While I still have my law license, I now devote full time to my duties as real estate broker and Realtor.
Through my legal experience, I learned through the mistakes of others how to structure a real estate transaction or resolve a dispute in such a way that saves my clients time, money and emotional distress. I continue to learn from my daily experiences as a real estate broker and Realtor, and by attending all regional and several local weekly meetings of the Sacramento Association of Realtors and participating in at least 2 caravans a week of new listings.
For some time I was also a regular columnist on real estate matters in the Sacramento Union newspaper and I publish blogs on real estate matters at http://www.activerain.com/blogs/susanneal (of interest to buyers and sellers, as well as to real estate professionals).
Check out my website for helpful information, property searches, and lots of fun and informative features. www.SusanNealFineProperties.com.
My motto reflects my goal: "Happy clients make me happy."
CA BRE# 686562
Please click on My Blog to read all of my blog posts.
Susan Neal's Blog Posts
Whether you are buying or selling a property in Sacramento County or beyond, my goal is to provide you with the resources and tools you need to make a smart and stress-free real estate investment. You benefit from my 35 years in the real estate business.
I have bought and sold a few of my own homes, so I know that it can be an emotional and scary thing - even for the experienced. There are so many details to consider and we all want the best deal in the shortest time, whether we are buyers or sellers. Here are some of the things I do for my clients:
• Send "Just Listed "postcards highlighting your home to local area residents.
• Advertise and hold agent/broker and buyer open houses.
• List your property on our company website including a slide show and photos of your home.
• Internet marketing /banner on local websites; i.e., Localism.com/Fair Oaks, etc.
• Have your listing posted to other real estate search websites like Trulia, Google and Yahoo, that receive millions of visitors.
• Send out electronic notices about your home i.e., eNewsletters and eCards.
• Provide local advertising through Sacramento Bee, Sacramento Union, my own website, our office website, my blogs, Craigs List, and elsewhere.
• Leverage the RE/MAX Global Referral Network to access leads from around the world.
• Place colorful flyers or brochures describing your home next to the "for sale" sign.
• Introduce other unique marketing techniques appropriate for your property.
• Open Houses - Actively promote open house showings for Brokers and Buyers
• Direct Mail - Just Listed cards, Open House cards and other targeted mailings
• E-Greetings - Online greeting cards directed to potential buyers
• Local Advertising - Newspapers, Local Area Websites, Flyers to local agents and neighbors
• MLS - Place your home with the local Multiple Listing Service to make it available to all local Brokers
•Internet - RE/MAX.com allows internet users to get information and photos of your home
• eFlyers to my database of buyers, past clients, professionals affiliated with the real estate business
Also many other activities, such as:
-Video/virtual tour on YouTube.com -Offer a Home Warranty program -Offer special Century 21 Mortgage financing options -Other special promotions -Feature your property on my personal website -Place property on Craig's List and other online classified websites for maximum exposure -Conduct broker/agent tours of the property -Promote the property at all Realtor meetings, regional and local.