Since 1997, proudly serving Wasaga Beach, Collingwood, Town of the Blue Mountains and Tiny Beaches for all of your real estate needs. Please see our client reviews at www.TheHomeHunt.com/REVIEWS
Get to know Bruce Johnson
I like to think that I'm not a typical real estate sales representative and I think my clients would certainly agree. With a background as a professional journalist and photographer, I travelled the world for years by foot, kayak, bicycle and motorcycle, gaining valuable insights into what makes people tick. I believe this gives me an inside edge when negotiating for my clients.
I work with my partner and best friend, my wife Mary, and together we provide a complete marketing experience for home sellers and the most comprehensive client care I've ever seen. With Mary's background as a professional home stager and feng shui consultant, our sellers receive free home staging prior to listing so that their homes make a dramatic impact in the market from Day One. Couple that with my years as a professional photographer and we think our listings stand apart from the crowd.
Simply put, our goal is to WOW our clients with helpful information and diligent service. We want them to be so thrilled with the outcome that they'll happily refer friends and family to us. Most importantly, we aim to build strong, lasting relationships--one client at a time.
- Bruce is a founding member of the National Association of Realtor's newest GREEN designation.
- Bruce is a founding member of the Accredited Buyer Representative designation (ABR) from the Real Estate Buyer's Agent Council of the National Association of Realtors (NAR) for Canada.
- Bruce holds the Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) designation from NAR.
- Bruce holds the e-PRO designation from NAR.
- Mary holds the Certified Canadian Staging Professional designation and recently returned from China where she studied feng shui prinicples.
- Bruce and Mary hold the Feng Shui for Real Estate designation from the Toronto School of Feng Shui.
- Bruce is a member of the RE/MAX Hall of Fame.
- Bruce is a member of CREA, OREA and the NAR (National Association of Realtors, the largest group of real estate professionals in the world).
- Bruce is a consistent multi-million dollar producer in Georgian Triangle real estate sales.
- Bruce and Mary are fluent in Spanish and Mary is fluent in French as well.
FUN FACT ABOUT BRUCE AND MARY:
- Bruce and Mary are co-holders of the World Record for the longest north-south bicycle journey on public roads in the world: 3 years and 24,000 km, from the Arctic Ocean to the southern tip of Argentina.
Bruce Johnson's Blog Posts
Bruce's family has lived in Wasaga Beach since 1982 so he has an extensive knowledge of the local surroundings. Real estate is the family business (his grandfather was a broker outside Toronto in the 1950s and his sister is the broker/owner of RE/MAX of Wasaga Beach).
He sells beachfront properties, riverfronts, residential and recreational properties, farms and vacant land. For all of your real estate needs, contact Bruce today and allow him to be your REALTOR for life.