Knowledge is power so I work hard to ensure my clients have the information to make informed decisions whether buying or selling. I send out a print quarterly newsletter and weekly email e-letter.
Get to know Teresa McDonald
Why Should I Be Your Real Estate Agent -
1. I'm a full-time agent-anything less and you'd be short changed.
2. I understand the value of your time and will make every attempt to be available for your calls. If I am unavailable for any reason, I will return your calls or emails promptly.
3. I'll guide you through the complexities of buying and/or selling a house, eliminating hassles and stress.
4. You'll have the advantage of personal, one-on-one attention, as well as my web and email resources.
5. I will keep you informed about real estate with my weekly real estate e-letter and my quarterly print newsletter.
Teresa McDonald's Blog Posts
I specialize in finding buyers what they are looking for whether it is land or a home. You give me the criteria of what you want and I will do the work necessary to match your needs. I also specialize in helping out of state buyers relocate in the South. I will help you get the most bang for your buck with real estate in Florence County, South Carolina.I have received the Accredited Buyer Representation (ABR®) designation by the Real Estate BUYER’S Agent Council, Inc. (REBAC) of the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS® (NAR). I am part of a network of more than 32,000 real estate professionals in North America who have earned the ABR® designation. I completed a comprehensive course in buyer representation and an elective course focusing on a buyer representation specialty, both in addition to submitting documentation verifying professional experience.