Putting clients' interests first with energy and integrity with 70% repeat and referrral business has been the touchstone of Tom's real estate business in the Greater Burlington area for 30+ years.
Get to know Tom Thompson
WHY WE SHOULD BE AT THE TOP OF YOUR LIST
A serious commitment to look out for the best interests of our clients.
- education that includes GRI, CRS, SRES, ABR and most recently Eco-broker has provided satisfying results for almost 1600 area residents.
- experience that has resulted in an average of a successful transfer of ownership every week for over 30 years.
- integrity that gives you confidence that your interests are paramount. What else would you expect from an Eagle Scout?
- enthusiasm for real estate that has not wavered since taking a real estate correspondence course while in Danang in 1968.
- energy that you would expect from this former coach and marathoner
- knowledge that comes from the passion for real estate combined with the discipline required to earn a Masters of Arts in Teaching History from the University of Vermont - not to mention 6 years of classroom teaching at South Burlington High School
Tom Thompson's Blog Posts
Focusing on the northern Chittenden County towns of Essex, Essex Junction, Colchester, Jericho, Underhill, Milton and Westford, Tom's Team also is active in sales from Burlington to North Hero to St Albans, Fairfax, Williston, Hinesburg, Huntington, South Burlington, Shelburne and Charlotte.
Working as a buyer's agent seemed natural from the early 80's. Before buyer brokering was common you would put your Sellers in the car to find a home but not tell them that you were now representing the other Seller whose home they were going to buy. After numerous courses on Buyer Brokering including Jim Warkinton's ground-breaking classes, it made so much sense to represent your clients whether they were buying or selling.
A history of working with new construction, builders, developers has helped build a wealth of knowledge and experience is not only construction detail but also construction contract negotiation, writing and followup. Whispering Pines Condominiums, Partridge Hill Condominiums, Woodbine Condominiums and Giffin Court in Colchester, Meadows Edge(phase 1), the Commons at Meadows Edge and Cornerstone Commons in Essex plus Brookwood Village in South Burlington and Wild Ginger Lane in Shelburne are just some of the projects marketed by Tom's Team. Use this section to write about your specific areas of expertise. Do you specialize in first time buyers - listing high end homes - etc. Are there specific market area's that you specialize in? The more you write about your area's of expertise the more knowledgeable you'll sound to a potential buyer or seller.