Ray Hwang (VideosByAddress )

Get to know Ray Hwang

Real Video tours; not flying photos.

VideosByAddress.com is the first Video Virtual Tour vendor approved by MRIS; and now also approved virtual tour vendor with Realtor.com.  By using our Video Virtual Tours, your videos, as well as photos and other information, will be viewable by many potential home buyers searching on many different search engines, such as:  www.redfin.com, www.trulia.com, www.franklymls.com, and www.homesdatabase.com.

Think video is the future? Video is the now. Buyers demand it, and sellers will expect it. Stay ahead of the curve.

The National Association of Realtors report that 80% of sellers are more likely choose an agent that offers a video; don’t get stuck in the other 20%. Especially, when your videos can be found on all the major home search engines, such as MRIS, realtor.com, franklymls.com, trulia.com, redfin.com, zillow.com, weichert.com, and much more. Videos are not a replacement for photos, rather think of videos as a 24 hour open house.

That’s why VideosByAddress.com provides real videos, not just flying photos.

Twitter @VideosByAddress

Become a Facebook Fan! (Click here)

Ray Hwang's Blog Posts

Certifications

Our expertise is in providing the best Virtual Tours for a reasonable price.

FREE Video Virtual Tours at:  www.VideosByAddress.com/freetour.

Become a Facebook Fan! (Click here)