Distinctive Rental Homes helps people find and rent homes in Minnetonka, Plymouth, Maple Grove, Eden Prairie, Edina, Southwest Minneapolis and the surrounding areas.
Get to know Bill Bloomberg
Bloomberg Real Estate helps is a full service real estate brokerage that helps people buy, sell, and lease homes throughout the Minneapolis and St. Paul metro area fast and for more money. Our real estate company has local Realtors that specialize in listing homes for sale Eden Prairie, Minnetonka, Shorewood, and Chanhassen as well as all the surrounding southwest Minneapolis metro suburbs.
Started by Bill Bloomberg in 2001, Bloomberg Real Estate sells millions of dollars of homes each year. We attribute our success to the fact our real estate agency invests more money marketing our listings rather than on an expensive real estate brand's logo. For instance, the best way to improve your home's value is to stage it professionally. That is why we provide five free hours of professional staging from Embellishments Design Studio on every one of our listings. We know of no other real estate company that can afford to do the same.
If you are looking to find a real estate agent that will provide you with great service and deliver fantastic results, call Bloomberg Real Estate at (612) 360-3349.
There are many reasons to select Bloomberg Real Estate too:
- Staging: The number one thing homeowners can do to make their house sell for more is to stage it professionally. We provide five hours of free staging services complimentary of Embellishments Design Studio. Technology is a vital tool that we make full use of, but many Realtors neglect the emotional appeal the buyer has to have with the home and that is what great staging nurtures.
- Knowledge: I am a licensed Real Estate Broker. The education, training, and testing required to become a Broker is much more extensive.I also majored in economics at St. Olaf College and attended the Carlson School of Business.
- Experience: Bloomberg Real Estate Services was started in 2004. In that time, I have conducted almost $20 million in real estate http://www.bbloomberghomes.com/wp-admin/post.php?post=575&action=edittransactions. Prior to starting my own Brokerage, I was Realtor of the Year among 80 Realtors at Bjorklund Realty. I sold over $2 million in homes in 2011. I am also the owner of Distinctive Rental Homes and have taught residential leasing to over 1000 agents on behalf of the Minneapolis Area Association of Realtors. Distinctive Rental Homes has leased almost 100 homes in the past two years.
- No Additional Fees: It has become common practice for other brokerages to charge an additional $500-$1000 more than what they state as their standard commission to sell a home and another $500 more to help you buy a home. This adds up to almost a full percent more in service charges. They do follow the State's disclosure guidelines but just barely. We don't think the practice is ethical so we do not charge those extra fees.
- Exposure: Along with the Multiple Listing Service, your home will be listed on dozens of sites including Property.com, Realtor.com, Zillow, Trulia, Homes.com, Yahoo, HomeFinder.com, Oodle, Lycos, MyRealty, Vast, AOL, Enormo, and every major brokerage with a license to sell homes in Minnesota, along with my Facebook and LinkedIn web pages.
- Prospecting: Many buyers want to stay in the same neighborhood which is why I knock on over 100 surrounding doors to invite people to the open house and inquire whether they or anyone they know would be interested in your home.
- Education Expert: I was a licensed teacher in Minnesota and taught 1st through 12th grade students at The International School of Minnesota, Breck, Blake, Forest Hills Elementary (Eden Prairie School District) and Eisenhower Elementary (Anoka School District). I was also a para for a disabled child in the St. Louis Park School District. I have been both a soccer and swimming coach. Plus, I am a parent of two wonderful girls who are currently attending Scenic Heights Elementary in the Minnetonka School District.
We appreciate your consideration. Contact us today if you or your friends and family want to buy, sell, or lease a home.
Testimonials for Bill Bloomberg
Chuck & Connie Peters10/31/2013
“It was great working with the Bloomberg Real Estate Team in selling our home in Eden Prairie. It was a very pleasant experience.
This was the sixth house we have sold in 50 years of marriage and it was the best experience of all of them. Other Realtors have listed our previous properties and then sat back and waited for someone to come along wanting to see it.
We were impressed how hard Bill worked to sell our home. We had several neighbors comment that they had noticed how hard Bill worked to create interest in our home. Bill provided resources like market analysis which helped us determine a fair listing price. Jane-Marie’s expert decorating knowledge really helped make our home look nice for the open house. Knocking on doors and talking to people, creating interest in our home, we know some of them even told a friend or relative of theirs who they thought might be interested. Then he sent out hundreds of postcards to people in the area so they would have a picture of the house and could have firsthand knowledge of a great hoe for sale at a fair price. Putting in on many search engines on the Internet with pictures for people to view resulted in over 800 people clicking on our home on one site. All of this was followed by Bill hosting an open house. This resulted in offers to buy our house the very next day.
These are just some of the resources and creativity Bill used to sell our house fast and people have taken notice and liked the results.
Keep up the excellent work and we recommend you and your team as the Realtor to go with.”
“Bill Bloomberg is a very savvy real estate agent of advanced knowledge as a broker, and Bill seems to be a great guy of great character. He helped me to get the home of my dreams in a hot and tight housing market by making a very smart and quick offer that beat out the competition. I am very happy. A better home never did open up so I am so glad Bill worked with me and the other real estate agent and seller until late into the night to make it happen. Bill goes the extra distance. I like that he is a broker, which shows his advanced level of understanding and training. Working in business myself, I was very impressed with all he told me in our casual conversations. The guy is sharp and did a great job!”
“Working with Bill Bloomberg to sell our Eden Prairie house was a great experience. Bill had the house professionally staged by Embellishments Design Studio and professionally photographed as well so the pictures were wonderful. He also invested heavily into marketing our house: he sent out over 500 postcards, knocked on over 100 doors of people who lived in the area. All of Bill's marketing and legwork generated a tremendous amount of interest in our house. We had almost 100 people attend our open house. There were 13 showings on the first day alone. We received 7 offers and sold our house in 2 days. We set an aggressive asking price and were able to exceed that by a generous amount. Bill definitely increased the selling price of our house and the process went very smoothly. We would highly recommend him.”