We believe in providing our clients with experience, professionalism & the highest level of service. We welcome the opportunity to serve you in all of your Real Estate needs.
Get to know Yvette Gardner
About Yvette Gardner
•Full Time Broker/Real Estate Agents (More than 50% of agents today are part time)
• Member of the National Association of Realtors, S.C. Association of Realtors, Spartanburg Association of Realtors and Council of Residential Specialists.
• Member of the Spartanburg,Greenville and Anderson Multiple Listing Service (MLS)
• Over 25 years of Customer Service and Sales Management experience.
• Graduated Realtor Institute (GRI) Designation (Only 19% of all agents in the USA work towards and obtain this designation)
• Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) Designation (Fewer than 38,000 REALTORS® nationwide have earned these credentials)
• Accredited Seller Representative (ASR) and Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR) Designations
• Accredited Luxury Home Specialist (ALHS) Designation (Only 1500 agents nationwide have earned this prestigious designation and currently we are the only REALTORS® in the upstate)
• South Carolina Continuing Education Program (Annual Attendance)
• Real Estate Marketing and Finance Seminars - Quarterly
• I continue to further my education for the primary purpose of protecting my clients in today's litigious society. My continuing education allows me to stay abreast of new marketing strategies to facilitate the sale of my listings and help my buyers in the purchase of their new homes!
Yvette Gardner's Blog Posts
One of the areas that I specialize in is golf course communities. I live in a golf course community and I am an AVID golfer. I'm very knowledgeable about the numerous golf course communities in the area and the surrounding areas. Even if you're not a golfer, there are definite benefits to purchasing a home and living in a golf community.
I also specialize in the luxury home market. I understand luxury housing trends, specialized luxury buyer and seller needs, development and delivery of unique high level services, representation issues, liability and risk management, builder services, personal marketing, and much more. I am a member of the Luxury Home Council having earned the Accredited Luxury Homes Specialist Certification. I'm very proud of this accomplishment and welcome the opportunity to share this knowledge with you.
I'm confident that I can help you with your real estate needs so give me a call today!
Yvette Gardner, Broker Associate
REALTOR®, ABR, ALHS, CRS, GRI
Keller Williams Realty