Explore Hillsborough County, FL
- Apollo Beach
- Plant City
- Sun City Center
- Tampa Palms
- Macdill AFB
- Temple Terrace
- Davis Island
- Palma Ceia
- University of South Florida
- Ybor City
- University of Tampa
Belmar Gardens, South Tampa, Florida Neighborhood Information and Market ReportThe Belmar Gardens NeighborhoodBelmar Gardens is a cul de sac neighborhood on the western side of South Tampa, Florida. The neighborhood is bounded by W Leanoa Street, S Manhattan Avenue, W Euclid Avenue, and S West Sh...
Bayshore Gardens, South Tampa, Florida Neighborhood Information and Market ReportThe Bayshore Gardens NeighborhoodBel Mar Shores is a lovely oceanfront subdivision located in the northwestern part of the city of Tampa, Florida. The neighborhood is between Bayside West and Sunset Park and is locat...
Beach Park Isles, South Tampa, Florida Neighborhood Information and Market ReportThe Beach Park Isles NeighborhoodBeach Park Isles is a highly sought after cul de sac subdivision in the northwestern part of the South Tampa district of Tampa, Florida. The private community has a single entry point...
Beach Park, South Tampa, Florida Neighborhood Information and Market ReportThe Beach Park NeighborhoodBeach Park is a luxury residential neighborhood in the northwesternmost portion of South Tampa, Florida. The neighborhood is north of the Bulbreath Isles and Culbreath Bayou, bordered by S Lois A...
Bayshore Gardens, South Tampa, Florida Neighborhood Information and Market ReportThe Bayshore Gardens NeighborhoodBayside West is a beautiful oceanfront neighborhood on the western side of the South Tampa district of Tampa, Florida. The neighborhood offers a distinct combination of suburban devel...
Bayshore Gardens, South Tampa, Florida Neighborhood Information and Market ReportThe Bayshore Gardens NeighborhoodBayshore Gardens is a beautiful bayfront neighborhood in the southern district of the city of Tampa, Florida. The community is bounded by Bayshore Boulevard, S Howard Avenue, Lee Roy ...
Bayshore Beautiful, South Tampa, Florida Neighborhood Information and Market ReportThe Bayshore Beautiful NeighborhoodBayshore Beautiful, as the name implies, is a lovely bayside neighborhood along the eastern side of the South Tampa district of Tampa, Florida. The community is in the southern pa...
Ballast Point, South Tampa, Florida Neighborhood Information and Market ReportThe Ballast Point NeighborhoodBallast Point is a primarily residential district in the southeasternmost point of South Tampa, FL. The neighborhood is directly northeast of the MacDill Air Force Base and provides a fanta...
Along Cass Street in Tampa is a new deli, with an old-fashioned style. It's simply called Cass Street Deli.What they don’t make here, they get from the best sources—sometimes straight from New York City. They pride themselves on their pastrami, which takes days to prepare. Ca...
Today’s Homebuyers Want Lower Prices. Sellers Disagree. The uncertainty the world faces today due to the COVID-19 pandemic is causing so many things to change. The way we interact, the way we do business, even the way we buy and sell real estate is changing. This is a moment in time that’s even s...
Unlike last year, the residential real estate market kicked off 2020 with a bang! In their latest Monthly Mortgage Monitor, Black Knight proclaimed: “The housing market is heating entering 2020 and recent rate declines could continue that trend, a sharp contrast to the strong cooling that was ...
How Trusted Professionals Make Homebuying Easier to Understand In the spring, many excited buyers get ready to enter the housing market. Others continue dreaming about the homes they’d like to buy. The truth is, many potential buyers continue to dream longer than they need to, simply because they...
Florida State Fair 2020 Opens February 6Grew up in Tampa. Remembering now that the Florida State Fair was the next best thing since Christmas. The schools were closed for a "teacher's planning day" allowing us to all go the the fair on student's day, the first Monday after opening.It Was Not Ju...
Inventory is tight, demand is high, days on market are short and Hillsborough County commissioners are calling for a building moratorium? Hello Mr/Ms Realtor, maybe this is not a bad idea. Given the fact as as a real estate agent, we need houses to sell. So is this good or bad for the real est...
2020 Forecast Shows Continued Home Price Appreciation 2020 forecast shows continued home price appreciation! Questions continue to rise around where home prices will head in 2020. The latest forecast from CoreLogic shows continued appreciation at 5.4% over the next year:Additionally, ARCH Mortg...
Holiday Gifts Are Not the Only Hot Things Right Now! Black Friday is behind us and holiday gifts are flying off the shelves in stores and online. Unlike last year, however, there’s another type of buyer that is very active this winter – the homebuyer. Each month, ShowingTime releases their Sho...
Studies have shown that, in many cases, the largest asset a family owns is the house they live in. Over the last twelve months, that asset has gained substantial value. CoreLogic just released their 2019 3rd Quarter Homeowner Equity Insights Report. The report revealed that: “U.S. homeowners wi...
(Aloha Kai Real Estate)
Help Save the Naval Air Museum at NAS Barbers Point on O'ahu Hawai'i Pic credit: Naval Air Museum Barbers Point The Naval Air Museum at NAS Barbers Point is currently being wrongfully evicted from their home of 20 years at Kalaeloa Airport on the former NAS Barbers Point. They have documentatio...
Home Price Appreciation Forecast Home Price Appreciation Forecast questions continue to come up about where home prices will head throughout the rest of this year, as well as where they may be going over the few years beyond. We’ve gathered current data from the industry’s most reliable sources t...
Why Now Is the Perfect Time to Sell Your House. As a homeowner, it’s always tempting to dream about the next big project you’re going to tackle. The possibilities are endless. Should I renovate? Should I refinance? Should I stay? Should I move? The list goes on and on.As long as I remember, Augu...
Hillsborough County, FL Real Estate Professionals
- Highland Homes Home Builder
- Jason McIntosh Real Estate Agent
- Rick Frissell Real Estate Agent
- Stephanie LeFew Real Estate Agent
- David Tipton, GRI, ePro, SRES Real Estate Broker/Owner
- Steve McRory Mortgage and Lending
- Amy Soto Real Estate Agent
- Tom Lifrieri Real Estate Agent
- Michael Simpkins Real Estate Agent
- Jason Hands Mortgage and Lending
- Michele Herndon Real Estate Agent
- Nibal Elsaadi Managing Real Estate Broker
- Maya Thomas, Broker Real Estate Agent
- Steven Pahl Real Estate Agent
- Stephanie Meyer Real Estate Agent
- Brian Heckman Mortgage and Lending
- Chuck Ward Local Video Marketing Services for Real Estate Pros
- Gloria Walters, PA Real Estate Broker/Owner
- Happy Grasshopper Services for Real Estate Pros
- Evelyn Neely Real Estate Agent
- Linda Holloway Real Estate Agent
- Richard Dombrowski Real Estate Agent
- Debra Valdes Real Estate Agent
- Melvin List Mortgage and Lending
- Tony Marra Mortgage and Lending
- Steve McRory Mortgage and Lending
- Kenrick Gleckler Real Estate Agent
- Julie Escobar Services for Real Estate Pros
- Greg Vander Wel Real Estate Agent
- April Weeks Real Estate Agent
- Blake Plesco Real Estate Sales Representative
- Pauline Meredith Real Estate Agent
- James Smallidge Real Estate Agent
- George Foster Real Estate Agent
- Pejman Mahmoudi Real Estate Agent
- Rick Fifer Real Estate Broker/Owner
- Brian McBride Real Estate Broker/Owner
- Pam Moore Services for Real Estate Pros
- Sean Stephens Mortgage and Lending
- Scott Pendleton Mortgage and Lending
- Tiffany Accattato Real Estate Broker/Owner
- Jan Hungate Real Estate Agent
- Barrett Henry, SRS, MRP, ePRO Real Estate Agent
- Kimberly Perez Real Estate Agent
- Steve Eckhardt Real Estate Broker/Owner
- r&b realty group Real Estate Agent
- DJ Rondeau Mortgage and Lending
- Deana Cuevas Real Estate Agent