Explore Alexandria, OH

By Debbie Harr, Realtor Homes That Click, Worthington Ohio Homes
(Homes that Click Realtors)
Comments 1
Alexandria Executive Ranch Home for Sale in Alexandria OH Overview Maps Photos Features Video $524,900 Single Family Home Main Features 4 Bedrooms3 Full Bathrooms1 Half BathroomInterior: 2,324 sqftLot: 5.10 acre(s)Year Built: 2006MLS #: 218018540 Location 3493 Mounts RdAlexandria, OH 43001USA De...

By Joe Jackson, Clintonville and Central Ohio Real Estate Expert
(Keller Williams Capital Partners Realty)
Comments 1
7988 Duncan Plains Rd NW, Alexandria OH 43001Retreat to the country every day in this lovely, well-appointed, custom built cedar A-Frame home. After dinner, relax in the beautiful screened in porch off the kitchen and enjoy the view of wooded area in back. Slip into bed for the night in the firs...

By Joe Jackson, Clintonville and Central Ohio Real Estate Expert
(Keller Williams Capital Partners Realty)
Comments 1
7988 Duncan Plains Rd NW, Alexandria OH 43001Retreat to the country every day in this lovely, well-appointed, custom built cedar A-Frame home. After dinner, relax in the beautiful screened in porch off the kitchen and enjoy the view of wooded area in back. Slip into bed for the night in the firs...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 1
Alexandria OH Real Estate StatsAVERAGE PRICE IN ALEXANDRIA: $274,429  COUNTY AVERAGE: $255,806 AVERAGE TAXES IN ALEXANDRIA: $2,355  COUNTY AVERAGE: $3,042 AVERAGE COST PER SQR FT IN ALEXANDRIA: $103  COUNTY AVERAGE: $114 AVERAGE WALKSCORE IN ALEXANDRIA: 10  COUNTY AVERAGE: 22 AVERAGE YEAR BUILT I...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 0
Today's Market Trends for Alexandria * Median Listing Price: $377,090 -0.11% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $99.0000 -0.09% Total Listings: 9   Total Listings Previous Months:October September   9 8   0.13% 0% * All data pertains to single-family homes  Alexandria Ohio Real Estate Market Report for ...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 1
 Today's Market Trends for Alexandria * Median Listing Price: $421,400 0.04% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $109.0000 0.14% Total Listings: 9 0.13% Total Listings Previous Months:September August   8 8   0% -0.27% * All data pertains to single-family homes  Alexandria Ohio Real Estate Market Report ...

By Debbie Harr, Realtor Homes That Click, Worthington Ohio Homes
(Homes that Click Realtors)
Comments 1
Alexandria Oh-Stonesthrow Estates Overview Maps Photos Features Video $399,900 Single Family Home Main Features 3 Bedrooms2 Bathrooms1 Half BathroomInterior: 2,442 sqftLot: 2.96 acre(s)Year Built: 2006MLS #: 215032173 Location 50 Paradise Valley Ct SWAlexandria, OH 43001USA Debbie Harr Homes Tha...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 0
 Today's Market Trends for Alexandria * Median Listing Price: $407,090 0.08% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $96.0000 0.08% Total Listings: 8   Total Listings Previous Months:August July   8 11   -0.27% 0.38% * All data pertains to single-family homes  Alexandria Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Se...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 0
 Today's Market Trends for Alexandria * Median Listing Price: $377,980 0.14% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $89.0000 -0.12% Total Listings: 8 -0.27% Total Listings Previous Months:July June   11 8   0.38% 0% * All data pertains to single-family homes  Alexandria Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Au...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 0
 Today's Market Trends for Alexandria * Median Listing Price: $331,750 -0.08% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $101.0000 0.02% Total Listings: 11 0.38% Total Listings Previous Months:June May   8 8   0% 0.33% * All data pertains to single-family homes  Alexandria Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Jul...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 0
 Today's Market Trends for Alexandria * Median Listing Price: $362,050 0.17% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $99.0000 0% Total Listings: 8   Total Listings Previous Months:May April   8 6   0.33% -0.14% * All data pertains to single-family homes  Alexandria Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Jun 2015...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 3
 Today's Market Trends for Alexandria * Median Listing Price: $309,480 -0.13% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $99.0000 0.01% Total Listings: 8 0.33% Total Listings Previous Months:April March   6 7   -0.14% -0.3% * All data pertains to single-family homes  Alexandria Ohio Real Estate Market Report fo...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 1
 Today's Market Trends for Alexandria * Median Listing Price: $357,450 -0.1% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $98.0000 -0.02% Total Listings: 6 -0.14% Total Listings Previous Months:March February   7 10   -0.3% 0.11% * All data pertains to single-family homes  Alexandria Ohio Real Estate Market Repor...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 0
  Today's Market Trends for Alexandria * Median Listing Price: $396,670 0.09% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $100.0000 -0.02% Total Listings: 7 -0.30% Total Listings Previous Months: February January   10 9   0.11% -0.18% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Alexandria Ohio Real Estate Marke...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 0
  Today's Market Trends for Alexandria * Median Listing Price: $362,760 -0.03% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $102.0000 -0.01% Total Listings: 10 0.11% Total Listings Previous Months: January December   9 11   -0.18% 0.22% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Alexandria Ohio Real Estate Mark...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 0
  Today's Market Trends for Alexandria * Median Listing Price: $373,640 0.07% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $103.0000 0.02% Total Listings: 9 -0.18% Total Listings Previous Months: December November   11 9   0.22% -0.36% * All data pertains to single-family homes     Alexandria Ohio Real Estate Mar...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 0
  Today's Market Trends for Alexandria * Median Listing Price: $347,940 -0.1% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $101.0000 -0.06% Total Listings: 11 0.22% Total Listings Previous Months: November October   9 14   -0.36% 0.75% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Alexandria Ohio Real Estate Marke...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 0
  Today's Market Trends for Alexandria * Median Listing Price: $301,810 -0.05% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $106.0000 0.07% Total Listings: 14 0.75% Total Listings Previous Months: September August   8 8   0% 0.33% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Alexandria Ohio Real Estate Market Rep...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 2
  View Current Alexandria OH Homes for Sale Home Sold Data:Total: 4Total Volume: $883,800Average List Price: $220,950Original Total Volume: $898,800Original Average List Price: $224,700Sold Total Volume: $892,800Sold Average List Price: $223,200 Homes Sold $302,900 - 5478 Hardscrabble Road, Alexa...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 0
  Today's Market Trends for Alexandria * Median Listing Price: $292,180 0.23% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $98.0000 0.2% Total Listings: 8 0.33% Total Listings Previous Months: July June   6 6   0% 0% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Alexandria Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Aug 20...

Alexandria, OH Real Estate Professionals