Explore Saint Louisville, OH

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 0
Today's Market Trends for Saint Louisville * Median Listing Price: $168,270 -0.03% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $86.0000 0.01% Total Listings: 3 -0.57% Total Listings Previous Months:October September   7 8   -0.13% 0.14% * All data pertains to single-family homes  Saint Louisville Ohio Real Estat...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 0
Today's Market Trends for Saint Louisville * Median Listing Price: $173,360 0.18% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $85.0000 0.12% Total Listings: 7 -0.13% Total Listings Previous Months:September August   8 7   0.14% -0.3% * All data pertains to single-family homes  Saint Louisville Ohio Real Estate M...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 2
Today's Market Trends for Saint Louisville * Median Listing Price: $147,190 -0.02% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $76.0000 -0.06% Total Listings: 8 0.14% Total Listings Previous Months:August July   7 10   -0.3% 0.25% * All data pertains to single-family homes  Saint Louisville Ohio Real Estate Mark...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 2
 Today's Market Trends for Saint Louisville * Median Listing Price: $150,660 -0.01% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $81.0000 0.14% Total Listings: 7 -0.30% Total Listings Previous Months:July June   10 8   0.25% -0.11% * All data pertains to single-family homes  Saint Louisville Ohio Real Estate Mark...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 1
 Today's Market Trends for Saint Louisville * Median Listing Price: $152,940 -0.16% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $71.0000 -0.09% Total Listings: 10 0.25% Total Listings Previous Months:June May   8 9   -0.11% 0.5% * All data pertains to single-family homes  Saint Louisville Ohio Real Estate Market...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 0
 Today's Market Trends for Saint Louisville * Median Listing Price: $181,290 0.01% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $78.0000 -0.09% Total Listings: 8 -0.11% Total Listings Previous Months:May April   9 6   0.5% 0% * All data pertains to single-family homes  Saint Louisville Ohio Real Estate Market Rep...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 1
 Today's Market Trends for Saint Louisville * Median Listing Price: $179,560 0.42% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $86.0000 0.13% Total Listings: 9 0.50% Total Listings Previous Months:April March   6 6   0% 0.5% * All data pertains to single-family homes  Saint Louisville Ohio Real Estate Market Rep...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 0
 Today's Market Trends for Saint Louisville * Median Listing Price: $126,030 -0.38% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $76.0000 -0.03% Total Listings: 6   Total Listings Previous Months:March February   6 4   0.5% 0% * All data pertains to single-family homes  Saint Louisville Ohio Real Estate Market Re...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 1
  Today's Market Trends for Saint Louisville * Median Listing Price: $202,100 -0.17% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $78.0000 -0.24% Total Listings: 6 0.50% Total Listings Previous Months: February January   4 4   0% 0% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Saint Louisville Ohio Real Estate Ma...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 0
  Today's Market Trends for Saint Louisville * Median Listing Price: $243,700 0.19% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $103.0000 0.06% Total Listings: 4   Total Listings Previous Months: January December   4 4   0% -0.5% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Saint Louisville Ohio Real Estate Mark...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 0
  Today's Market Trends for Saint Louisville * Median Listing Price: $205,650 0.21% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $97.0000 0.33% Total Listings: 4   Total Listings Previous Months: December November   4 8   -0.5% -0.27% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Saint Louisville Ohio Real Estate ...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 0
  Today's Market Trends for Saint Louisville * Median Listing Price: $169,430 0.05% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $73.0000 -0.26% Total Listings: 4 -0.50% Total Listings Previous Months: November October   8 11   -0.27% -0.27% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Saint Louisville Ohio Real ...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 0
  Today's Market Trends for Saint Louisville * Median Listing Price: $174,090 -0.07% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $90.0000 0% Total Listings: 11 -0.27% Total Listings Previous Months: September August   15 10   0.5% -0.29% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Saint Louisville Ohio Real Est...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 0
  Today's Market Trends for Saint Louisville * Median Listing Price: $186,220 -0.08% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $90.0000 0.13% Total Listings: 15 0.50% Total Listings Previous Months: August July   10 14   -0.29% 0.17% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Saint Louisville Ohio Real Estat...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 0
  Today's Market Trends for Saint Louisville * Median Listing Price: $202,340 0.29% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $80.0000 0.25% Total Listings: 10 -0.29% Total Listings Previous Months: July June   14 12   0.17% -0.14% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Saint Louisville Ohio Real Estate ...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 0
  View Current Saint Louisville OH Homes for Sale Home Sold Data:Total: 2Total Volume: $125,400Average List Price: $62,700Original Total Volume: $133,900Original Average List Price: $66,950Sold Total Volume: $114,345Sold Average List Price: $57,173 Homes Sold $92,500 - 117 Moreland Street, Saint ...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 0
  Today's Market Trends for Saint Louisville * Median Listing Price: $157,240 -0.23% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $64.00 -0.28% Total Listings: 14 0.17% Total Listings Previous Months: June May   12 14   -0.14% 0% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Saint Louisville Ohio Real Estate Marke...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 0
  Today's Market Trends for Saint Louisville * Median Listing Price: $204,060 0.01% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $89.00 0.05% Total Listings: 12 -0.14% Total Listings Previous Months: May April   14 14   0% 0.17% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Saint Louisville Ohio Real Estate Market...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 0
  Today's Market Trends for Saint Louisville * Median Listing Price: $201,500 0.07% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $85.00 0.05% Total Listings: 14   Total Listings Previous Months: April March   14 12   0.17% -0.2% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Saint Louisville Ohio Real Estate Market...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 0
  Today's Market Trends for Saint Louisville * Median Listing Price: $149,980 -0.15% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $81.00 -0.1% Total Listings: 15 0.07% Total Listings Previous Months: December November   14 13   0.08% -0.19% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Saint Louisville Ohio Real E...

Saint Louisville, OH Real Estate Professionals