Stoutsville, OH Real Estate News

By Ajay Pandya, Realtor Ajay Pandya
(e-Merge Real Estate)
OPEN HOUSE THURS 7/19 5:30 To 6:30 PM. Great Opportunity To Buy This Appealing Ranch Home Located In Fairfield County 15 Mins From Lancaster, 12 Mins to Circleville & 10 Mins from Amanda. It Offers 3 Beds, 1 Bath, With Nice Living Room, Kitchen & Eating Space, 1-1/2 Car Detached Garage With Lots Storage Space. 1st Floor Utility Room. There Are No Stairs Here. Generous Sized Backyard That Opens To A Beautiful Cornfield. Very Short Distance To Store, The Center Of Tarlton, etc. Still Just Outside of Stoutsville. HUD Owned Property. Case# 413-381070. All HUD Homes Are Sold As-Is. Equal Housing Opportunity. FHA Uninsured. FHA 203k Eligible. Wel-come Home Grant Follow This Home! Search All Homes For Sale Homes Close to Where You Work Avoid Foreclosure Free Home Values Free List of Foreclose...
Comments 4
By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Real Estate Agent, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Stoutsville OH Real Estate StatsAverage Price in Stoutsville: $299,000  County Average: $225,703 Average Taxes in Stoutsville: $3,413  County Average: $2,745 Average Cost Per Sqr Ft in Stoutsville: $99  County Average: $101 Average Walkscore in Stoutsville: 7  County Average: 26 Average Year Built in Stoutsville: 1952  County Average: 1960 Average Days on Website in Stoutsville: 137  County Average: 117Areas in Stoutsville OHAmanda
Comments 3
By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Real Estate Agent, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
  Today's Market Trends for Stoutsville * Median Listing Price: $168,190 0.04% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $81.00 0.05% Total Listings: 11 -0.21% Total Listings Previous Months: April March   14 11   0.27% 0% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Stoutsville Ohio Real Estate Market Report for May 2013 Stoutsville Homes for Sale & Central Ohio Real Estate Stoutsville OH Subdivisions Natures Edge Wampler Stoutsville Homes for Sale / Columbus Homes for Sale  
Comments 0
By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Real Estate Agent, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
  Today's Market Trends for Stoutsville * Median Listing Price: $194,100 0.01% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $94.00 -0.01% Total Listings: 11   Total Listings Previous Months: February January   11 16   -0.31% -0.06% * All data pertains to single-family homes Stats provided by Onboard LLC   Stoutsville Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Mar 2013 Stoutsville Homes for Sale & Central Ohio Real Estate
Comments 0
By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Real Estate Agent, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
  Today's Market Trends for Stoutsville * Median Listing Price: $192,160 0.03% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $95.00 0.03% Total Listings: 11 -0.31% Total Listings Previous Months: January December   16 17   -0.06% -0.11% * All data pertains to single-family homes Stats provided by Onboard LLC Stoutsville Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Feb 2013 Stoutsville Homes for Sale & Central Ohio Real Estate    
Comments 0
Explore Stoutsville, OH
Stoutsville, OH Real Estate Professionals