Explore Sunbury, OH

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 0
 Today's Market Trends for Sunbury * Median Listing Price: $345,070 0.14% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $126.0000 0.01% Total Listings: 19 -0.27% Total Listings Previous Months:March February   26 29   -0.1% 0% * All data pertains to single-family homes  Sunbury Ohio Real Estate Market Report for A...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 1
  Today's Market Trends for Sunbury * Median Listing Price: $302,120 -0.03% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $125.0000 0% Total Listings: 26 -0.10% Total Listings Previous Months: February January   29 29   0% -0.22% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Sunbury Ohio Real Estate Market Report f...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 1
  Today's Market Trends for Sunbury * Median Listing Price: $311,100 0.15% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $125.0000 0.15% Total Listings: 29   Total Listings Previous Months: January December   29 37   -0.22% -0.03% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Sunbury Ohio Real Estate Market Report ...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 0
  Today's Market Trends for Sunbury * Median Listing Price: $270,360 -0.02% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $109.0000 -0.06% Total Listings: 29 -0.22% Total Listings Previous Months: December November   37 38   -0.03% 0% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Sunbury Ohio Real Estate Market Rep...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 0
  Today's Market Trends for Sunbury * Median Listing Price: $274,960 -0.08% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $116.0000 -0.03% Total Listings: 37 -0.03% Total Listings Previous Months: November October   38 38   0% -0.07% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Sunbury Ohio Real Estate Market Repo...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 0
  Today's Market Trends for Sunbury * Median Listing Price: $294,120 -0% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $117.0000 -0.02% Total Listings: 38 -0.07% Total Listings Previous Months: September August   41 37   0.11% -0.21% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Sunbury Ohio Real Estate Market Repo...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 0
  Today's Market Trends for Sunbury * Median Listing Price: $295,320 -0.08% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $119.0000 0% Total Listings: 41 0.11% Total Listings Previous Months: August July   37 47   -0.21% 0.04% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Sunbury Ohio Real Estate Market Report for ...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 2
  Today's Market Trends for Sunbury * Median Listing Price: $319,920 0.06% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $119.0000 -0.01% Total Listings: 37 -0.21% Total Listings Previous Months: July June   47 45   0.04% 0.15% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Sunbury Ohio Real Estate Market Report for...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 1
  View Current Sunbury OH Homes for Sale Home Sold Data:Total: 20Total Volume: $4,875,690Average List Price: $243,785Original Total Volume: $5,049,790Original Average List Price: $252,490Sold Total Volume: $4,708,200Sold Average List Price: $235,410 Homes Sold $475,000 - 19 State Route 61, Sunbur...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 0
  Today's Market Trends for Sunbury * Median Listing Price: $300,670 0.12% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $120.00 0.09% Total Listings: 47 0.04% Total Listings Previous Months: June May   45 39   0.15% 0.05% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Sunbury Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Jul ...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 1
  Today's Market Trends for Sunbury * Median Listing Price: $268,310 -0.01% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $110.00 0.01% Total Listings: 45 0.15% Total Listings Previous Months: May April   39 37   0.05% 0.23% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Sunbury Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Ju...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 0
  Today's Market Trends for Sunbury * Median Listing Price: $269,670 0.03% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $109.00 -0.06% Total Listings: 39 0.05% Total Listings Previous Months: April March   37 30   0.23% -0.12% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Sunbury Ohio Real Estate Market Report for...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 0
  Today's Market Trends for Sunbury * Median Listing Price: $280,340 -0.01% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $115.00 0.01% Total Listings: 38 -0.19% Total Listings Previous Months: December November   47 45   0.04% -0.06% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Sunbury Ohio Real Estate Market Rep...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 0
  Today's Market Trends for Sunbury * Median Listing Price: $283,090 0% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $114.00 -0.01% Total Listings: 47 0.04% Total Listings Previous Months: November October   45 48   -0.06% -0.16% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Sunbury Ohio Real Estate Market Report ...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 0
  Today's Market Trends for Sunbury * Median Listing Price: $282,480 0.08% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $115.00 0.06% Total Listings: 45 -0.06% Total Listings Previous Months: October September   48 57   -0.16% 0.21% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Sunbury Ohio Real Estate Market Repo...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 1
  Today's Market Trends for Sunbury * Median Listing Price: $261,090 -0.01% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $109.00 0% Total Listings: 48 -0.16% Total Listings Previous Months: September August   57 47   0.21% 0.31% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Sunbury Ohio Real Estate Market Report f...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 0
  Today's Market Trends for Sunbury * Median Listing Price: $262,790 -0.03% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $109.00 -0.05% Total Listings: 57 0.21% Total Listings Previous Months: August July   47 36   0.31% 0.03% * All data pertains to single-family homes   Sunbury Ohio Real Estate Market Report for...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 0
  Today's Market Trends for Sunbury * Median Listing Price: $239,870 -0.02% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $107.00 -0.01% Total Listings: 36 0.03% Total Listings Previous Months: June May   35 36   -0.03% -0.22% * All data pertains to single-family homes Sunbury Ohio Real Estate Market Report for Ju...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 0
  Today's Market Trends for Sunbury * Median Listing Price: $256,560 -0.08% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $108.00 -0.05% Total Listings: 36 -0.22% Total Listings Previous Months: April March   46 38   0.21% 0.03% * All data pertains to single-family homes Sunbury Ohio Real Estate Market Report for ...

By Christopher Lotte, Central Ohio Realtor, 614-390-9243
(Red 1 Realty)
Comments 0
  Today's Market Trends for Sunbury * Median Listing Price: $291,380 -0.04% Median Listing Price/Sq Ft: $110.00 -0.01% Total Listings: 38 0.03% Total Listings Previous Months: February January   37 45   -0.18% -0.1% * All data pertains to single-family homes Stats provided by Onboard LLC   Sunbur...

Sunbury, OH Real Estate Professionals