Mistakes to Avoid Prior to Home Ownership
1. Spending more than you make. This can lead to real danger in not being able to afford to purchase. Create a budget you can live with and cancel credit cards you do not use before applying for a loan.
2. Not Saving Enough for Down Payment and Closing Costs. Be sure to include these items when working on your home buying budget. It will be difficult to come up with thousands of dollars if you have not planned ahead.
3. Failure to Understand Cost to Own and Maintain a Home. You must understand the expenses involved in ownership and plan your budget to include these items. All homes are different and the costs vary depending on the type of home and construction.
4. No Knowledge of Mortgage Products. Investigate the types of mortgages available and find one that fits your needs. No two are alike and the costs can vary greatly. Shop lenders for the best rates and terms.
5. Failing to Seek Professional Help. If you find you are in financial trouble and getting deeper in debt, seek professional counseling to improve your credit history and ability to purchase a home.
6. Failing to Control Your Home Purchase. This is your home and be sure you are in charge of the location, style, and price you can pay. Never let family, friends, or a Real Estate Agent sell you on something you do not want.
7. Indecision. Know what you want in regards to your future. If you are unsure, now may not be the right time for you to buy a home.
8. Purchasing a Pensacola Home Before You Are Ready. Buying a home is a major commitment. If you are not prepared for the responsibility of ownership and the financial obligation it creates by all means rent.
Charles Stallions, CRS, CSP, CBR, CDPS, SREE, EREI - 800-309-3414, a leader in real estate investing, buying and selling. Lead Real Estate negotiator for several investment clubs as well as investors throughout the US. Call Charles for a list of references before buying or selling you what some consider being their largest investment.
THOUSANDS OF HOMES.... One Address www.charlesstallions.com
Pensacola, Pace and Gulf Breeze Homes for sale
Looking for a home to rent, sell or buy in Pensacola, Pace or Gulf Breeze Florida then this site was designed with you in mind. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for a complete list of foreclosures, short sales, homes for sale or for rent in Pensacola, Pace or Gulf Breeze Florida area. Charles Stallions Real Estate Services located at 139 East Burgess Rd. Pensacola, Florida 32503 has a 12 member team, including experts on Loan Modifications, a Certified Residential Specialist,a Distressed Property Specialist with over fourteen years in real estate dealing in foreclosures, first time home buyer programs and investor sales. We offer full time, full service Property Management in Pensacola, Pace or Gulf Breeze Florida.Click here to view Homes for sale in Pensacola Florida or search pensacolamls for new homes on the market.
Flat Fee of $2995 to SELL or MLS $1495 + 3 %
We offer Property Management for $50. flat fee monthly
Call Now 800-309-3414 for over the phone evaluation and NO Obligation
Find what you need?
See More Blog PostsAbout Real Estate! SEE MORE NOW!