I want to give a big shout out to the Butler Bulldogs for a great season and a National runner-up finish! With that being said, I keep reading about how great the city of Indianapolis is and how great Butler University is, and guess what, they are! Now as a city, a community, and a business owner I need to capitalize on that success! The fantastic (FREE) publicity that Indianapolis has received over the past few weeks has been unmeasurable. CBS, ESPN, SPORTSTALK Radio, etc have all been bragging about how the host city has done everything right and that Indianapolis was the perfect venue for such an instant classic in NCAA basketball.
Again, I already knew this. Now, I need to tell everyone else who has the opportunity to come to are great city to visit or relocate, that we have it all!
1. High quality housing and real estate at some of the most affordable pricing in the midwest.
2. Top ranking medical facilities and schools.
3. Low crime rates.
4. Creative Art and Entertainment scene that boasts the Indianapolis Symphony, museums, children's museum
5. Major league Sports organizations; Colts (SUPERBOWL 2012), Pacers, Indianapolis Indians, Indianapolis
Ice, The Fever and numerous amateur sporting events.
6. The Hoosier National Forest.
So my hope for this is that MVP Realty, Indianapolis, and our commmunity can ride this was of success and build upon it to create an even more beautiful place to live!
THANKS to BUTLER and the NCAA!
Justin Biehl, Broker/Owner
"Your Central Indiana short sale and foreclosure resource!"