So I just got MEME'd again here on Active Rain by Renee Burrows, a fabulous Active Rainer in the LAS VEGAS area. If I remember this correctly, I am supposed to give you 5 things about me, and ask 3 others to the meme circle right? Here goes:
- Well the recent buzz around the Rain community are Graphic Signatures with your name. If I have been on your blog, chances are I have left my little "Tink" Katrina. The recent blog post I made was because someone said my tink was comment spam and deleted it, before I had a chance to do so myself. So, #1 would be I am a BIG tinkerbell fan, even before tink became so popular and was considered a 'villan'.
- I am a very happy go lucky person. It takes a lot to set me off. I believe what 'goes around, comes around' aka Karma. One of my major beliefs are "there is plenty to go around". I always feel that there is 'enough', and am not threatened by anyone, and will share everything I can with my 'friends'.
- I have 4 kids, Tyler (technically my step-son) changed his diapers too before he was even 1 years old, so he's mine. Madalynne my daughter is 7, Nicholas my son is 4, and Adaleesa "the baby" is 1. My husband Chris and I have been together since 1994 and married for 10 years on May 2, 2008. He is one of the sweetest people I know and I have ruined him I tell you! RUINED! LOL :o)
- I was born and raised in Tampa, Florida, never lived anywhere else and learned to ice skate when I was about 19 years old, and LOVED IT. I took lessons for a few years and can still jump and spin around even after being off the ice for a few years. I also learned to ski as an adult, being a REAL Floridian, I never even saw snow until I was in my mid 20's, and still prefer the bunny slopes as hubby dives down the black diamonds head first! I am also a BIG BUCS FAN! We go to all of the home games and LOVE football!!! This is one of my husband and my favorite things to do together.
- Tennessee is my 'home away from home' I love the mountains and the air there, and would like to build a second home there one day soon. Never seen Niagra Falls, and wish to do so, soon (Canadian side). Never been to Vegas, going in October of this year. Husband was a military / airline brad and has been everywhere!
- I know quite a bit for my age. My great-grandma taught me how to crochett & sew, mom - knitt, grandma latch hook, self taught to cook and bake. I make home-made pumpkin pies & bread every year and have been doing so for about 20 years now, grew up kinda quick and went through the school of hard knocks. Started originating mortgage about 15 years ago and added real estate to our list of services around 1994.
OOOPS I think that was 6, sorry about that. Anything you wanna know, just ask! I have nothing to hide and I am a no holds barred kinda person. So ask away for anything I missed! My previous meme is here.
Tell me more about you. Katrina Madewell, Tampa Florida Home Consultant.