Flood Insurance information

Services for Real Estate Pros Insurance NPN # 13379201
Review your Flood Insurance policy and understand what's covered. Flood insurance covers buildings and/or contents for residential and non-residential properties. It's important to know what your policy covers. To claim personal property loss you must have contents coverage. Use this list for general guidance: Covered: • The insured building • Built-in appliances and central air • Permanently installed paneling, wallpaper, cabinets and carpets • Garage (up to 10 percent of total building coverage) • Limited coverage for basements • Debris removal • Contents, if contents coverage has been purchased Not covered: • Vehicles • Decks • Land and fences • Plants • Animals • Currency • Boats • Swimming pools Understand the process. Review the claims filing process. If anything is unclear, ask your agent detailed questions so that you understand what you will need to do if you ever experience a flooding event. Visit nat-ins.com for a quote on your home, Auto, Flood, or commercial insurance Call 863-624-4000
Posted by


Comments (2)

Insurance Solutions Unlimited,LLC
Insurance Solutions Unlimited, LLC - Winter Haven, FL
Insurance Solutions Unlimited,LLC

Exellent post! so many folks don't understand their Flood policies....  

Oct 18, 2010 09:26 AM
Insurance Solutions
Insurance Solutions Unlimited, LLC - West Palm Beach, FL

Important information for all to read. good post! Thank you for sharing

Apr 26, 2012 09:07 PM