Cleveland Restoration Society - Heritage Home Program
Greater Cleveland, Ohio is home to some of the finest residential architecture in the country.
The following areas (always subject to change, so refer to to the Cleveland Restoration Society's website for the most up-to-date list) are eligible:
- Shaker Heights, Cleveland Heights, parts of the City of Cleveland, Lakewood, Chagrin Falls, Bay Village, East Cleveland, Lyndhurst and South Euclid in Cuyahoga County,
- Willoughby in Lake County,
- Avon and Oberlin in Lorain County and
- Akron in Summit county
The following resources are available:
- low-interest loans
- technical assistance
- educational workshops and
- plenty of resources for homeowners.
Having owned a 1925 home in Shaker Heights and knowing the treasure which these old homes possess, the Cleveland Restoration Society is quite a local gem that many homeowners of old homes are not aware of.
Learning how to take care of an old home, energy efficiency concepts, sustainability, and many other topics are just a click away!